Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 26 Go Down Reply
Author

Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito

(Read 7739 times)
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #105 on: May 29, 2012, 01:31 PM »

breathe in breathe out... anyone got a sick bag? Very Happy

No, but I have my resuscitation kit ready, but am hoping that Mr Magic appears on court and I will have no need for it.  Only positive to being signed off for a couple of weeks is that I can witness the whole match live and not have to check lives scores at my deck!!!   Negative thing, on double anti biotics which equals "nae drink" which I always find gets me through an Andy match!!

Come on Muzza, all guns blazing right from the start and do this in straights so as not to aggregate that back!!

Good Luck Andy, e drugging crossed for you.........
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #106 on: May 29, 2012, 01:33 PM »

Should have said at my desk and not deck!!!   I Pad so difficult to type on....
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #107 on: May 29, 2012, 01:56 PM »

Well the other matches have gone much quicker than I originally imagined, guess I should've factored in that it was the 1st round of a Slam (so more likely to be one-sided than the middle of a week in a Masters).

Although Benneateau has just been broken back in the 2nd set. doh If that finished in straight sets then somewhere between 3pm-4pm seems the best bet for now. Unfortunately with it being five sets it is so unpredictable that if it were to go to 4 or even 5 sets it could be past 5pm before Andy's on court.

For anyone eagerly waiting for Andy right now I'd say have an hour's break, get some lunch (or do some work if that's where you are right now! :P) then check on the Zverev/Benneateau match at 3pm and hopefully we'll have a clearer picture to when Andy should be on. I'm going to predict 3:30ish.

Edit: Bit of a crazy match going on between Zverev and Benneateau. Zverev came from 1-4 down to 5-4 up, serving for the set. Had two set points at 40-15. But got broken. Now 5-5 in the 2nd set. Neutral
[ Last edit by TheMadHatter May 29, 2012, 02:08 PM ] IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #108 on: May 29, 2012, 02:02 PM »

As for the Commies, they were talking about Andy a small bit during the final set of Djokovic's match vs Starace. And I completely agree with them. At Roland Garros, right now, there are only three serious contenders. Andy is quite a distance away from them on this surface. On the other two I definitely feel it is much, much closer between the top four, and the labelling of a "top three" is uninformed, disrespectful or just coming from biased/utter thick "fans", especially given people were still saying that when Andy was #3 in the world not so long ago. But certainly on Clay he is some way behind the top three and hopes of winning RG are very slim, right now at least.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #109 on: May 29, 2012, 02:07 PM »

The comms on ITV are really good, such a change from the usual Fed luvvies on Eurosport, where Andy bashing is a regular form of entertainment for them.  Would totally agree that Andy is not a contender for RG, he is a long way off, his time will come when the tour moves to grass and hard court.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #110 on: May 29, 2012, 02:32 PM »

Zverev goes on to take the 2nd set on a tie-break. Damn. Looks like 4pm at the earliest then. Gives me a bit more time to job-hunt I guess. lol

Benneateau has a BP in the first game of the 3rd.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #111 on: May 29, 2012, 03:29 PM »

Benneateau takes 3rd set 6-4 and has BP in first game of the 4th.

Benneateau breaks.

So Andy should be on court around 4:30pm I hope.

Edit: Benneateau breaks again and now leads 3-0. Between 4pm-4:30pm looks certain now.

Edit: I say that and Benneateau gets broken back to love. ARGH.
[ Last edit by TheMadHatter May 29, 2012, 03:42 PM ] IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #112 on: May 29, 2012, 03:47 PM »

Winner of Andy/Ito match plays Jarko Nieminen. 3-6 6-2 2-1 when Andreev retired.
Dolgo out of Andy's quarter. Stakhovsky won in 5 sets, started yesterday, finished today.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #113 on: May 29, 2012, 04:02 PM »

Benneateau to serve for the match. Fingers crossed he gets this done and 4:30 is looking good.

Benneateau wins 6-2, 6-7, 6-4, 6-4.

Andy will be on court within the next 10 minutes folkes and will probably be starting somewhere between 4:20 and 4:30pm.
[ Last edit by TheMadHatter May 29, 2012, 04:05 PM ] IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #114 on: May 29, 2012, 04:04 PM »

Benneteau wins.  He's done well to be playing at RG after his nasty fall at MC.

Right, kettle on and livestream to be found - Nadal on my tv.  He needs to get that match wrapped up asap yes
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #115 on: May 29, 2012, 04:09 PM »

I'm getting a Nadal match on ITV ... confused
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #116 on: May 29, 2012, 04:14 PM »

I'm getting a Nadal match on ITV ... confused
Andy's only just stepped on court. I'm sure they'll swap over before he starts.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #117 on: May 29, 2012, 04:14 PM »

Ah - they've switched to Andy now. Smile
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #118 on: May 29, 2012, 04:15 PM »

All ready?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #119 on: May 29, 2012, 04:16 PM »

They haven't switched to Andy on mine!!!! Arrgghhh!
Excuse me while I try to find a poxy livestream before I have a mental breakdown!
tata
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 26 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »