Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 Go Down Reply
Author

Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito

(Read 6872 times)
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #360 on: May 30, 2012, 05:44 PM »

Age does not come into this and also there is no argument. As you mentioned everyone is entitled to say what they wish and that includes myself and you. So just end this nonsense.and enjoy the blog.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #361 on: May 30, 2012, 05:53 PM »

Age does not come into this and also there is no argument. As you mentioned everyone is entitled to say what they wish and that includes myself and you. So just end this nonsense.and enjoy the blog.

No worries. MH himself is...how do I put it delicately?...hmm not too old. Also, he wants to know your age because he wants to find out if he could ask you out.

And I am kidding! but the first part is very true. He's probably 21 at best. lol
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #362 on: May 30, 2012, 07:06 PM »

Exactly so stop telling people what to post.
IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #363 on: May 30, 2012, 07:15 PM »

I do not tell people what to post. it is up to them. i just say what I think like you. just stop this and get on with you life. by the way how old are you?
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #364 on: May 30, 2012, 07:49 PM »

Exactly so stop telling people what to post.
Boo hoo! old threaddead
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #365 on: May 30, 2012, 08:00 PM »

Both Novak and fed lost it in their matches today. Novak was trailing 2. 4 in the second set because he lost focus and fed lost the 3rd set. So it isn't only Andy. Courier said he felt empathy for Andy in the way the British press deal with him (actually called the press simple!). Andy didn't play a bad game handled a purple patch from Ito well. Time to park it and move on to tomorrow.
IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #366 on: May 30, 2012, 08:04 PM »

So pleased to hear that Courier sympathises with Andy. Courier is a great guy, i met him several times in Hong kong when I was helping in the events there. Andy needs support from someone. He wll do well tomorrow.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #367 on: May 30, 2012, 08:14 PM »

Did the press give Andy a hard time? Different papers have said that Andy "eased through to the 2nd round", or that he "crushed Ito", or that he's through "thanks to an entertaining 6-1, 7-5, 6-0 win".
It all seems pretty fair.
I certainly haven't read anything negative about the match.  Any mention of the brief 2nd set blip was being truthful, not negative - and one newspaper seemed to be more interested in the fact that Andy always wears old socks when playing because new ones can make his feet slide around AND that he has been known to wash them himself to remove the pink clay stains.  Wow!!
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #368 on: May 30, 2012, 09:16 PM »

Comms on 4 inc petch talking about the press conference after the match and how petch asked him a light hearted question to defuse the tension because they kept on about the fact he didn't play well in 2nd set. 
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #369 on: May 30, 2012, 10:19 PM »

I certainly haven't read anything negative about the match.  Any mention of the brief 2nd set blip was being truthful, not negative - and one newspaper seemed to be more interested in the fact that Andy always wears old socks when playing because new ones can make his feet slide around AND that he has been known to wash them himself to remove the pink clay stains.  Wow!!

Petch said that many of the press gave him a hard time in his press conference - constantly asking about the 'dip' in the second set.  Courier said he must get heartily sick of it and said he felt no-one else had to deal with the pressure that Andy gets from the British media who are in a class of their own.
IP Logged
araminta
Futures Level

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #370 on: May 30, 2012, 10:37 PM »

Didnt Djokovich drop his serve and go 3-0 down and Federer lose a whole set. Were these lapses pointed out by anyone, press or commentators?
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #371 on: May 30, 2012, 11:16 PM »

Didnt Djokovich drop his serve and go 3-0 down and Federer lose a whole set. Were these lapses pointed out by anyone, press or commentators?

Of course not nor would any of them ask Fed about losing the third set.  We all know that they reserve their special 'treatment' for Andy!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #372 on: May 30, 2012, 11:28 PM »

My comms did re Nole - said he'd taken his foot off the accelerator. Aussie comms.  Fred Stolle was one, not sure who the other was.  I only watched the 2nd set though - being up since 3 am finally took it's toll on me yawn
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #373 on: May 30, 2012, 11:59 PM »

Petch said that many of the press gave him a hard time in his press conference - constantly asking about the 'dip' in the second set.  Courier said he must get heartily sick of it and said he felt no-one else had to deal with the pressure that Andy gets from the British media who are in a class of their own.
Thanks Alis.  I never heard any of that.

No wonder Rod Laver said that he reckoned no British man would ever win Wimbledon until the British media got off their back.  Sad to think they could be wrecking the one thing they say they really want.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Roland Garros first round Murray- Tatsuma Ito « Reply #374 on: May 31, 2012, 09:14 AM »

So very true Aileen, it makes my blood boil. Andy is such a nice person and a great athlete. This country is an embarrassment to the outside world.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »