Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Rome 2013 R2: Andy Murray / Marcel Granollers
Poll
Who will win?
Andy Murray in 2 sets - 24 (75%)
Andy Murray in 3 sets - 7 (21.9%)
Marcel Granollers in 2 sets - 0 (0%)
Marcel Granollers in 3 sets - 0 (0%)
The match is cancelled due to the clay court exploding due to too much watering. - 1 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 37 Reply

Rome 2013 R2: Andy Murray / Marcel Granollers

Yes Andy in 2 for sure
IP Logged

I voted for Murray in 2 as that will cover his points and any further win will be a bonus and hopefully help build the difference between him and Federer
IP Logged

I would just like him to make the QF and the SF would be a bonus.  I did think his play had improved at Madrid.  He went out to No 6 for goodness sake.
I would like him to win!!  As problematic as clay was to Sampras, he won in Rome.  I would like Andy to do well here and then continue at Roland Garros.
IP Logged

do we have any idea what time andy playing tomorrow
IP Logged

do we have any idea what time andy playing tomorrow

Not yet don't think Audie, although I heard nadal has evening match so prob afternoon for Andy boy x
IP Logged

Audie they are saying on sky sports round about 1 pm tomoz for Andy. He's 2nd up.
IP Logged

Going to have to record this one. Not outrageous though as I would be able to watch all his matches as I finish school on Thursday until September.
IP Logged

Going to have to record this one. Not outrageous though as I would be able to watch all his matches as I finish school on Thursday until September.

You shall be studying not watching tennis  naughty
IP Logged

You shall be studying not watching tennis  naughty

Get ****** woman, I need a holiday.
IP Logged

Get ****** woman, I need a holiday.

Charming!!....holiday my ass you do nowt as it is
IP Logged

Audie they are saying on sky sports round about 1 pm tomoz for Andy. He's 2nd up.
Perfect time for me. Very Happy
IP Logged

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/schedule.aspx?EventId=416&Year=2013&Seq=4

Mouthwatering match before Murray's match. Perfect!
IP Logged

8am (EST) our time (Canadian). Not so bad given that I'd be following the scoreboard anyway but at least I don't have meetings around that time.
IP Logged

8am (EST) our time (Canadian). Not so bad given that I'd be following the scoreboard anyway but at least I don't have meetings around that time.

You work early.
IP Logged

You work early.

I wake up around 5:30am in the morning and that's 5 days a week. How about that?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 37 Reply