Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Scans of Murray from Ace Magazine
Pages: [1] 2 Reply

Scans of Murray from Ace Magazine

Thought you guys might be interested to know what a recent edition of Ace magazine wrote about Andy Murray. These were kindly sent to me from Kate at http://www.andymurraytennis.org/

IP Logged

I've read those articles, they have some good stuff to say about Andy
IP Logged

Thanks Mark.
The articles don't say loads of negative stuff there and you don't see that a lot. Love the pictures!
IP Logged

yea, this is the september issue, i completly forgot to scan in and show you guys! sorry!  [-( me such a traitor! Very Happy Wink
Some good stuff about Andy in there.. nothing negative what so ever!!  O:)
i'll check if they've got anything on Andy in the November issue! although i think it was something on the "battle of the brands" and a nice big piccy of erm.. Rafa! looovely! Very Happy
IP Logged

Really good article - thanks for sharing that with us!
IP Logged

I saw a picture of andy stuck up on the tennis notice board at my sports centre. I think its from ACE but not 100% sure. Its of him on a moped. I can't seem to find it any where tho. Can anyone help?? PLEASE!!!!
IP Logged

hey ye there was an article bout him in the july issue of ace and he was sittin on a mopead in barca.good luck finding it
IP Logged
Amy

Quote from: "Tennis Lover"
hey ye there was an article bout him in the july issue of ace and he was sittin on a mopead in barca.good luck finding it

whats a mophead? apart from a person with really silly hair...
IP Logged

Quote from: "Amy"

i thought that.....i think they mean moped......
IP Logged
Amy

Quote from: "eira_arian"

ah!! that makes sense...
IP Logged

Quote from: "eira_arian"

ah!! that makes sense...

Ok, Ok i can't spell!!!
IP Logged

Wink Which is why spellcheckers were invented!

Also, can I please put in a HUGE request that posts aren't made totally in coloured ink? ( Mathlete, this isn't aimed at you. It's a creeping disease invading Murray's World from all sides. Frown )

The occasional sentence - fine. But red especially just takes me back to teaching days. I just dont bother to read them, I'm afraid.

Sorry, I dont mean to come over as a boring old fart, but it really, really narks me. No more red, please.

:P Otherwise, I'll quote your posts and correct every single spelling or grammar mistake!!

You have been warned..... Wink  :woot:
IP Logged

Quote from: "hulahoop"

Also, can I please out in a HUGE request that posts aren't made totally in coloured ink? The occasional sentence - fine. But red especially just takes me back to teaching days. I dont bother to read them, I'm afraid.

Sorry, I dont mean to come over as a boring old fart, but it really, really narks me. No more red, please.

:p Otherwise, I'll quote your posts and correct every single spelling or grammar mistake!!

The red text is indeed a pain to look at!
IP Logged

Ok sorry. Is this better? I just found my posts easier to find when they were in red. Never mind.
IP Logged

Quote from: "hulahoop"

Also, can I please put in a HUGE request that posts aren't made totally in coloured ink? ( Mathlete, this isn't aimed at you. It's a creeping disease invading Murray's World from all sides. Frown )

The occasional sentence - fine. But red especially just takes me back to teaching days. I just dont bother to read them, I'm afraid.

:P Otherwise, I'll quote your posts and correct every single spelling or grammar mistake!!

You will have a lot of work correcting mine  Rolling Eyes
Black color here I come!!!  \Very Happy/
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Reply