Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12  (Read 1513 times)
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #30 on: August 09, 2012, 12:30 PM »

Thanks for sharing with us Linda.  goodjob 
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #31 on: August 09, 2012, 02:18 PM »

Thanks so much for sharing this scotnadian, loved reading it. Smile Glad you had a great time!
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #32 on: August 09, 2012, 02:36 PM »

Excellents pics,thanks for sharing.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #33 on: August 09, 2012, 02:38 PM »

Is that you doing the presentation, Linda?
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #34 on: August 09, 2012, 02:45 PM »

On closer inspection, no, it's not. I saw the blonde hair, the blue top and the white skirt and thought you'd done a pitch invasion. But your top has straps.
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #35 on: August 09, 2012, 03:27 PM »

Wow, what a wonderful journey you had.  Good seats just oposite Andy's Chair so you could get the whole thing.  I have been at tournaments and tried to get pictures....it is not easy as those players are constantly moving, you snap a picture thinking you got a certain picture and you didn't.  So I think you did a wonderful job!!  So glad you got to go.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #36 on: August 09, 2012, 03:33 PM »

Amazing pics and looks like you had a great time yes Very jealous of you seeing Andy and of such lvoely weather Very Happy
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #37 on: August 09, 2012, 04:17 PM »

On closer inspection, no, it's not. I saw the blonde hair, the blue top and the white skirt and thought you'd done a pitch invasion. But your top has straps.
HaHa!.... but on second thoughts, why didn't I think of that? Very Happy
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #38 on: August 09, 2012, 05:24 PM »

Nice stalking, Scot. :p

Seriously, very enjoyable pictures all round. You captured almost everything. what a day to treasure!

Andy looked so cute and charming yesterday.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #39 on: August 09, 2012, 05:32 PM »

^Hope the rain stops so you can get there tonight, Emma. That's a real pain, considering the weather's been bone-dry and ridiculously hot for how long now??
Sorry.
Not sure if Craig and gf got into TO or went straight home. I spoke to him 2 days ago but it was all still up in the air then.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #40 on: August 09, 2012, 05:54 PM »

^Hope the rain stops so you can get there tonight, Emma. That's a real pain, considering the weather's been bone-dry and ridiculously hot for how long now??
Sorry. Not sure if Craig and gf got into TO or went straight home. I spoke to him 2 days ago but it was all still up in the air then.

I just can't believe the weather. We needed it, definitely but NOT NOW. Bloody stupid weather. Oh, am so mad and upset. And so torn. I have the camera, outfit (at work so will have to change before I leave), cash, sunglasses you name it, I have it ready. lol. but the dreadful rain is just not stopping.

I've made a banner and it reads, "USO is Yours. This is just a formAlity. Take that RF Fans!!!” The letter M is at the leg of the letter A. lolol.

Okay, so I made ^^ that one up. :p
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #41 on: August 09, 2012, 05:55 PM »

Craig should definitely go home.
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #42 on: August 09, 2012, 05:55 PM »

What super photos. I've often wondered what other tennis venues look like Toronto looks good decent sized crowds and lovely weather. So nice to see a photo of you.
  They also give me a greater understanding of the differences Murray has to cope with Jet lag and hard court after Winbledon.
  Thankyou so much   
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #43 on: August 10, 2012, 12:17 AM »

Thanks for the great pictures and account of what happened Linda. I am glad to see you have watched Andy played every minutes at Toronto.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #44 on: August 10, 2012, 12:32 AM »

Only just got round to reading this thread.

These are brilliant Scot, love the pics. I hope you had a great time. That first serve pic is the best I reckon, I wonder if it would be possible for a graphic-head on here to touch it up so that it could replace the Roddick-shadow currently in the banner. Think Do you know if Mark's seen it?

Although I am genuinely a little bit gutted you didn't wear an eye-patch.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »