Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Reply
Author

scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12

(Read 1714 times)
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #45 on: August 10, 2012, 11:18 AM »

Only just got round to reading this thread.

These are brilliant Scot, love the pics. I hope you had a great time. That first serve pic is the best I reckon, I wonder if it would be possible for a graphic-head on here to touch it up so that it could replace the Roddick-shadow currently in the banner. Think Do you know if Mark's seen it?

Although I am genuinely a little bit gutted you didn't wear an eye-patch.
Good idea TMH. I never suspected that silhlouette was anyones but our Golden Andy, the Olymiic Champion.
Smile
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #46 on: August 10, 2012, 01:34 PM »

Good idea TMH. I never suspected that silhlouette was anyones but our Golden Andy, the Olymiic Champion.
Smile
It was discussed here. I asked Mark but the angle is apparently a bit off, which is unfortunate, because the pose is brilliant in Scot's first pic (it's Andy's own serve motion). I imagine it must be very tricky to get the perfect picture and be able to touch it up in a similar fashion to the current silhouette though.

It's not really the end of the world, like you I never really noticed either until I saw that post linked above.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #47 on: August 10, 2012, 02:30 PM »

It was discussed here. I asked Mark but the angle is apparently a bit off, which is unfortunate, because the pose is brilliant in Scot's first pic (it's Andy's own serve motion). I imagine it must be very tricky to get the perfect picture and be able to touch it up in a similar fashion to the current silhouette though.

It's not really the end of the world, like you I never really noticed either until I saw that post linked above.

Did you mean this one? Then I absolutely agree. The one we have right now doesn't look anything like Andy.

IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #48 on: August 10, 2012, 03:01 PM »

Indeed, that one. Legs bent forward, leaning back, hand directly up in the air, racquet ready to strike.

That's a brilliant picture. It's just a shame Scot was sat slightly at an angle! lol
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #49 on: August 10, 2012, 03:11 PM »

That will teach you Scotn - we expect better next time  Whistle
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: scotnadian's Excellent Adventure: Rogers Cup, Toronto 08/08/12 « Reply #50 on: August 10, 2012, 03:40 PM »

That's because Scottie was wearing an eye patch (I don't know why she posted someone else's picture as hers, really) and also, she's was more into stalking, so no wonder she didn’t get it right. 

haha
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »