Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent

(Read 6143 times)
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #135 on: September 18, 2012, 10:17 PM »

Well yeah screw them i guess but in all honesty the insults and comments directed towards him over the years online are nothing but ignorant ramblings of people who are quite aware of hs talent, but just choose to ignore it, they are just jealous or better still spiteful because they see him as a threat especially if they are RF fans.

To me the people who i would like to say screw you to, are Annabel Croft and Virginia Wade for their horrific comments made towards him over the last 6 months questioning his commitment and fitness, and for the "drama queen" comment made by Virginia at the FO.

So on behalf of everyone at MW SCREW YOU VIRGINIA oh look at me with my 3 slam titles therefore my opinion matters more than yours WADE.

And Screw you ANNABEL never won a slam i'm going to retire at 21 because i'm so knackered CROFT

Smile
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #136 on: September 18, 2012, 11:12 PM »

I hate when that Annabel croft is on, who the hell is she! She only achieved a WORLD ranking of 21. I hate when she is on and they put British No1 along with all the other sh*t male players. Britian No1 means jack sh*t, it's what your world ranking is, that's what counts in my books!! So they can all kiss Andy'a arse, because they never got to where he has, and tennis has never been so physically and mentally hard as it is now!!! So bog off the lot of you!!!!!
[ Last edit by ChrisMac September 18, 2012, 11:16 PM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #137 on: September 19, 2012, 12:41 AM »

You think my dot is funny, deb? lol

Well you certainly made your point. Very Happy   (Hopes Robbie isn't around ...)
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #138 on: September 19, 2012, 12:40 PM »

Some of you are going way overboard on the Annabel Croft. I mean seriously?

Andy came up to the Sky studio after the match and she gave her warm, sincere congratulations.

And even if she 'only' got to world number 21, that's still an impressive career regardless, and she has achieved more in the sport of tennis than what, every member on this forum?
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #139 on: September 19, 2012, 12:44 PM »

Andy came up to the Sky studio after the match and she gave her warm, sincere congratulations.

And even if she 'only' got to world number 21, that's still an impressive career regardless, and she has achieved more in the sport of tennis than what, every member on this forum?
I won a Slam once.

Pretty sure it was in a dream though.
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #140 on: September 19, 2012, 12:48 PM »

Andy came up to the Sky studio after the match and she gave her warm, sincere congratulations.And even if she 'only' got to world number 21, that's still an impressive career regardless, and she has achieved more in the sport of tennis than what, every member on this forum?

I agree with this. I have actually only ever seen Croft being supportive about Andy. I'm not saying the criticisms dont exist but some people here are way too sensitive and defensive about Andy and yes his shortcomings which do exist if you compare him to the other top players. Although happily those shortcomings are all disappearing rapidly. I'm pretty sure Greg Marcus and Anabel etc want only the best for Andy as it will have a direct influence on the sport in this country but nobody is perfect and its not a big deal if he gets criticised a bit.
[ Last edit by theycanbillme September 19, 2012, 12:53 PM ] IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #141 on: September 20, 2012, 11:19 AM »

One of those haters included my Mum! Loved rubbing it in when he won the Grand Slam.
IP Logged
ronpon

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #142 on: September 21, 2012, 05:56 AM »

I won a Slam once.

Pretty sure it was in a dream though.
[Aye and that would have been a wet one]
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #143 on: September 21, 2012, 05:08 PM »

One of those haters included my Mum! Loved rubbing it in when he won the Grand Slam.
A friend of mine is a dedicated Andy hater.  Always willing to slag him off and said he'd never win a Slam.  First time we met after the USO, when I brought the subject up she quickly changed the subject. Very Happy
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #144 on: September 21, 2012, 05:18 PM »

A friend of mine is a dedicated Andy hater.  Always willing to slag him off and said he'd never win a Slam.  First time we met after the USO, when I brought the subject up she quickly changed the subject. Very Happy

Haha I'm still rubbing it in to my mum now, she still won't let that any one but England comment go. I'm hoping Andy mails back the picture I sent him signed soon and I will frame it in the living room lmao.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #145 on: September 21, 2012, 06:06 PM »

A friend of mine is a dedicated Andy hater.  Always willing to slag him off and said he'd never win a Slam.  First time we met after the USO, when I brought the subject up she quickly changed the subject. Very Happy

My dad always told me Murray was  never going to win anything big. Last week when I was at home I printed Andy with the trophy and put it on his mirror on the wall of the bedroom.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #146 on: September 21, 2012, 06:41 PM »

My friend is also a big Federer fan.  I can't wait to get started on her "wounded" and "exhausted" hero!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #147 on: September 21, 2012, 08:13 PM »

Lmao I love bashing Federer fans.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #148 on: September 22, 2012, 11:36 AM »

People back here keep making fun of him and me (for being a fan) saying that they had not heard of him before I had come...IDIOTS!!!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #149 on: September 22, 2012, 07:18 PM »

I doubt there's anyone left in Britain now who hasn't heard of Andy Murray, although I suspect many of them haven't a clue as to exactly what he has achieved, or what it took to achieve it.  Most people can relate to Olympic gold medals, but not necessarily to Grand Slams.  They just know it was something very important in the sporting world that the Brits have missed out on for the last 76 years, although I guess that's as good a reason as any!

My conversation with another Andy hater yesterday - Me (smiling broadly) "So were you impressed that Murray has won his first Slam?"  Reply - "Djokovic wasn't playing his best, anyone could see that.  I think he just let sour-face win.  That'll be his first and last.  He isn't good enough to win any more."  lol   You don't argue with that sort of thinking!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »