Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent

(Read 6185 times)
laundry
Top Seed

I always knew he would make it. I never stopped believing. Ever.

And now Andy Murray has the title of: US Open Champion!
[ Last edit by laundry September 11, 2012, 03:18 AM ] IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 02:16 AM »

"He'll never win a Slam".

Get ******. Very Happy

Not including Boogers, I know he never means it.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 02:18 AM »

I've seen so much crap about him over the years, this is a big **** YOU to all those people Smile

I'm so happy right now.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 02:19 AM »

My dad always said he never wins anything. Im flying home tommorow and when I knock on the door I will hold Andy with the trophy printed on paper in my hands.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 02:31 AM »

So many doubters, at least we had none on this forum... WAIT A SECOND Very Happy
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 02:48 AM »

So many doubters, at least we had none on this forum... WAIT A SECOND Very Happy
Surprised Who?!

Very Happy
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 02:49 AM »

I doubted - I really did.  Fecking delighted to be proved wrong.  It's not about me and the others who doubt - it's just fab to see a guy who has worked his ******** off to succeed, but yet still appears to have kept his down to earth attitude and integrity - no show, no crap - what you see is what you get. People call him dour - **** them.  I have the utmost respect for this young man who has won through, and done it in his own unique style. 
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 02:50 AM »

F**k the f**k off you f**king f**king sh*t eating f*ckers!
Did I make myself clear. Very Happy
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 02:51 AM »

Trying to enjoy the moment, not acknowledge the shitty times.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 02:54 AM »

Aye tg.. posted this in the other thread, in case you missed it:
I suggested replacing the name Jesus with the name Andy.:

IP Logged
circe
Satellite Level

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 02:55 AM »

HELL TO THE YES! Andy You're a Star
IP Logged
Kavanaugh
Satellite Level

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 02:57 AM »

I am loving the world tonight!  Popped the cork on the celebratory bottle of champers I'd been saving for the event and now tipsy on champagne - the best way to get sozzled Very Happy  Unspeakably proud of Murray and SO. FREAKING. GLAD. that I can serve a gigantic helping of F*CK YOU to the folks in the office who usually accost me with 'Scotch boy lost, did he?' after every defeat.

So, so proud, and so glad to witness the moment he did it live.  Excuse me while I go cry with happiness.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 02:58 AM »

I'm not bothered about vindication of peoples opinions on here, I'm just pleased for Andy Murray - he fully deserves it for all the hard work, dedication and relentless pursuit of a major.

To think about the night on here when he won his first ATP title in San Jose, and look where he is now. Very Happy
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 03:02 AM »

My post was referring to all those non-tennis fans who constantly stick the boot in and spout ****.

Everyone on here, no matter how moody or negative (I know I'm a bloody pessimistic sod) has their heart in the right place.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 03:02 AM »

F**k the f**k off you f**king f**king sh*t eating f*ckers!
Did I make myself clear. Very Happy
No - try again!  lol
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »