Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent

(Read 6361 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, 03:03 AM »

Where is BigNose? He said Andy would never win a Slam. Never.

I'd like him to come here and eat his words.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #16 on: September 11, 2012, 03:04 AM »

My post was referring to all those non-tennis fans who constantly stick the boot in and spout sh*t.

Everyone on here, no matter how moody or negative (I know I'm a bloody pessimistic sod) has their heart in the right place.
Stop - or you'll make me post a group hug - I'm not into group 'things' Very Happy
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #17 on: September 11, 2012, 03:04 AM »

I'm not bothered about vindication of peoples opinions on here, I'm just pleased for Andy Murray - he fully deserves it for all the hard work, dedication and relentless pursuit of a major.

To think about the night on here when he won his first ATP title in San Jose, and look where he is now. Very Happy
Andrew.. in case I'm misconstrued..I'm talking about the f**king sh*t eating f*ckers from other sites.
We clear?
Good. Very Happy

IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 03:05 AM »

Where is BigNose? He said Andy would never win a Slam. Never.

I'd like him to come here and eat his words.
Where've you been the last two hours?
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 03:12 AM »

I've only been on this site 10 days, already got over 550 posts :P

What an incredible tournament this was, scraping past Lopez, the comeback against Cilic and then the victory at the end against Djokovic having lost a 2 set lead. Andy always says US Open is his favourite tourney and I'm sure that will be cemented now. All the struggles he's gone through, all the times he's lost, it makes this victory so much sweeter.

I don't care what anybody says about him now as you can always point them to this moment. He will always be a US Open champion and I'm sure whatever happens in future tourneys he will be able to die happy now. When he and other people look back on his career after it's over this moment at the top of the game, the pinnacle achievement in tennis will always be there for him.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 03:13 AM »

Where've you been the last two hours?

I was always here. I just don't know how you guys watch a match and post at the same time. lol I was too into that match especially in the last three sets. Didn't even want to move after the 4th set. Anyway, I am still kind of speechless so sort of laying low. It hasn't sunk in yet so I am taking my time. Everything still feels kind of surreal...you wait so long for something to happen and when it finally happens, it's hard to believe ....hard to take it all in.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 03:15 AM »

I was most excited the two times he broke at the start of the 5th set. I was literally screaming so much I had to put the blanket over my mouth because I was too loud. I said I wasn't going to post on here during the match because I wanted to concentrate on it and I was better today and keeping focuses on the match. Especially from the end of the 4th set when I saw Andy turned his focus back on I was completely focused myself and enjoyed every minute.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 03:17 AM »

I was always here. I just don't know how you guys watch a match and post at the same time. lol I was too into that match especially in the last three sets. Didn't even want to move after the 4th set. Anyway, I am still kind of speechless so sort of laying low. It hasn't sunk in yet so I am taking my time. Everything still feels kind of surreal...you wait so long for something to happen and when it finally happens, it's hard to believe ....hard to take it all in.
I feel exactly the same. It's a shame it's so late here and my dad was watching, had to be quite muted with my, uh, celebrations.

I was most excited the two times he broke at the start of the 5th set. I was literally screaming so much I had to put the blanket over my mouth because I was too loud. I said I wasn't going to post on here during the match because I wanted to concentrate on it and I was better today and keeping focuses on the match. Especially from the end of the 4th set when I saw Andy turned his focus back on I was completely focused myself and enjoyed every minute.
I didn't dare believe then, not after the second set. It wasn't until he broke for 5-2 that I really started to believe, having dared to dream a little after he took the first set, before he got broken in the 3rd.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 03:21 AM »

I feel exactly the same. It's a shame it's so late here and my dad was watching, had to be quite muted with my, uh, celebrations.
I didn't dare believe then, not after the second set. It wasn't until he broke for 5-2 that I really started to believe, having dared to dream a little after he took the first set, before he got broken in the 3rd.
Why so muted MH.. he no tennis fan, or do you owe him some Uni money? lol
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #24 on: September 11, 2012, 03:22 AM »

I was on the floor as was Andy after the win. It was such a great moment. I couldn't be here to post as I wanted to be there with Andy every single moment and when you post, you feel you are missing it all. I haven't read half the posts but will do so when I find some time.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #25 on: September 11, 2012, 03:23 AM »

I knew as soon as he got those 2 break to 3 - 0 that he was going to take it. Even after he got broken the next game I was just like, whatever, it doesn't matter, Andy can win all his games on Novak's serve to take it if he has to. That 5th set he was so mentally focuses and professional, playing at his best and when he's playing at his best I have no worries because I know he will win.

I think when you watch the match back you'll see more clearly how well he actually played in that 5th set. Probably while watching a lot of people were more focused on the score-line than the level of play.
[ Last edit by laundry September 11, 2012, 03:44 AM ] IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #26 on: September 11, 2012, 03:27 AM »

Why so muted MH.. he no tennis fan, or do you owe him some Uni money? lol
He's not a big a tennis fan as I am and he'd already warned me about noise as the rest of the family are in bed. lol
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #27 on: September 11, 2012, 03:29 AM »

He's not a big a tennis fan as I am and he'd already warned me about noise as the rest of the family are in bed. lol
Time you got your own place.  If for nothing else for being able to express yourself.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #28 on: September 11, 2012, 03:30 AM »

Time you got your own place.  If for nothing else for being able to express yourself.
I move back to Bristol on Wednesday where I can express myself to the heart's content. Smile
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 03:34 AM »

I move back to Bristol on Wednesday where I can express myself to the heart's content. Smile
Good stuff!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »