Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent

(Read 7222 times)
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 03:39 AM »

Yeah all of you can go & F*** themselves now!!!!! I think i'm getting a bit carried away now!!!
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 03:45 AM »

You know I'm so happy as well for Judy and Kim and even Lendl slightly :P

Especially Judy though, I think she will be the proudest and most elated person in the world right now Smile
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 09:09 AM »

What a wonderful, wonderful thread. cheers
Perhaps it should be dedicated to those loathsome Fed fans who have made our lives such a misery. hammer
IP Logged
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 09:26 AM »

Apologies for my drunken rant in the early hours. I mean my grammar was awful. I meant go & f*** yourselves!!!!!
[ Last edit by hugoagogo69 September 11, 2012, 09:56 AM ] IP Logged
Earmuffs
Challenger Level

I have been temperate always

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #34 on: September 11, 2012, 09:42 AM »

Even when I still supported Rafa years ago and he was the only tennis player in the world for me, I heard grumbles about Andy.

And when I still read fanfic *ahem ahem*, they always portrayed Andy as an emo loser who could only watch in the sidelines as Novak and Rafa went off into the sunset together, carrying their armfuls of trophies.

So to them, and to all the critics, I just want to say: WHO DUN IT NOW HUH???? :DDDD

IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #35 on: September 11, 2012, 09:51 AM »

God, some people are incorrigible.
For example, my brother says Andy got a bit lucky in the end since Nole was feeling the pain in his legs.. and that is why he won it..
I shot back saying no matter what bro, the champion is ANDY MURRAY and no one can change that cuz he deserved this (long back itself)..
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #36 on: September 11, 2012, 09:53 AM »

For example, my brother says Andy got a bit lucky in the end since Nole was feeling the pain in his legs.. and that is why he won it..
I shot back saying no matter what bro, the champion is ANDY MURRAY and no one can change that cuz he deserved this (long back itself)..

Tell him he is adopted.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #37 on: September 11, 2012, 10:00 AM »

Tell him he is adopted.
I've had that trick played on me by my entire family once, it wasn't too bad.
IP Logged
what
Challenger Level

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #38 on: September 11, 2012, 10:14 AM »

OOooo, good morning. This is the first day since Andy Murray is a GS winner. How do we feel today? I'm fine. #cool
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #39 on: September 11, 2012, 10:27 AM »

Tell him he is adopted.

Ha Ha..
wont work out..
sitting right next to me and showing me all sorts of faces..
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #40 on: September 11, 2012, 10:30 AM »

Is he the ginger-headed step-brother?
IP Logged
marg
Junior

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #41 on: September 11, 2012, 10:38 AM »

how two faced is Annabel Croft: I nearly pucked! Kissing him congrats when she said he would not win.  All the douters around me are very quiet this morning !!!  Hope Virginia Wade is cringing!!!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #42 on: September 11, 2012, 10:41 AM »

Is he the ginger-headed step-brother?

Nahhh.....
he is my bro no matter what crap he says..
I guess a bit upset cuz Fed lost in quarters itself..
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #43 on: September 11, 2012, 04:19 PM »

Andy would have won regardless of Djokovic's legs, he simply outplayed him in three of the five sets, especially in the fifth. Andy was never really behind in the whole match, Djokovic never had the opportunity to actually win it.
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #44 on: September 11, 2012, 05:22 PM »

Djoko's legs gave out because Andy ran him around.    It's part of the game.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »