Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent

(Read 7652 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #150 on: September 22, 2012, 07:44 PM »

I bet everyone in Britain know Andy Murray because he is the hot topic there.

Unfortunately, I live in such a place (read India) where people think Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal will remain the best players no matter who else is there... Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #151 on: September 22, 2012, 07:56 PM »

Perhaps Aileen you should give your friend the Andy hater the following photo, such a misery guts isn't he?

* original.jpg (22.21 KB, 240x240 - viewed 382 times.)
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #152 on: September 22, 2012, 08:44 PM »

Incidentally, as far as I am aware neither Roger Federer nor Virginia Wade have sent messages of congratulations on Andy's victory. Am I correct? If my belief is accurate it shows up these two for what they are. Bitter and on the way out.

Even Nadal immediately sent a positive message.

Incidentally, when is the 2013 calendar due for publication?

Finally, can I once again be aided to put up an avator.

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #153 on: September 23, 2012, 01:26 AM »

Perhaps Aileen you should give your friend the Andy hater the following photo, such a misery guts isn't he?
lol  Would still elicit some sarcastic remark, unfortunately!

Incidentally, as far as I am aware neither Roger Federer nor Virginia Wade have sent messages of congratulations on Andy's victory. Am I correct? If my belief is accurate it shows up these two for what they are. Bitter and on the way out.

If you want to put up an avatar, all you have to do is find a picture that you like, and providing it isn't too big, copy it's URL (making sure it has jpg at the end), then go into the FORUM section listed on the main webpage and click on "PROFILE" in the top LH corner.  Go to "Modify Profile" and click on "Personal Information".

When that page shows you should select one of the "Image" options (I guess it'll be Image from the Internet, at least that's always the one I've selected), then paste the URL into the box opposite.  You'll see the blank avatar box underneath.  Scroll down to the blue "Change Profile" box in the bottom RH corner and click on it.  Your avatar should then show in the avatar box.  If it doesn't then that means that either your URL isn't acceptable or the picture is too big.

If you want to add a few inspirational words or something, then type those in in the box opposite "Personal Text".  For obvious reasons the number of characters you can use is pretty limited and the type will automatically be stopped when that limit is reached, which means you'd have to cut it down a bit until it does fit.  The Location and Gender boxes should already be filled in.

Good luck!  If you have any problems, contact Mark on the Updates and Faq thread - http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/feedback/updates-and-faq/new/?topicseen#new
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #154 on: September 23, 2012, 07:16 PM »

Not a peep from either Fed or that bloke Virginia Wade....Virginia has allegedly taken Fed out shopping for a walking frame... useful in the latter years apparently
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #155 on: September 23, 2012, 10:31 PM »

Where can I find the Nadal video?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #156 on: September 24, 2012, 01:56 AM »

Not a peep from either Fed or that bloke Virginia Wade....Virginia has allegedly taken Fed out shopping for a walking frame... useful in the latter years apparently
Well she should know! lol

It's very interesting though that on the rogerfedererfans.com website there's a huge congratulatory splash about the USO final, and of the 21 comments underneath the only ones that are perhaps a bit negative are the handful that say Andy won because Djokovic ran out of steam come the 5th set.

Perhaps Roger could learn a lesson from his fansite.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #157 on: September 24, 2012, 09:40 AM »

It's very interesting though that on the rogerfedererfans.com website there's a huge congratulatory splash about the USO final, and of the 21 comments underneath the only ones that are perhaps a bit negative are the handful that say Andy won because Djokovic ran out of steam come the 5th set.

Really?

Fair enough. I guess they're not all bad then.
IP Logged
geo1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #158 on: September 24, 2012, 01:21 PM »

The sisterhood wont have been around by then..

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #159 on: September 24, 2012, 06:39 PM »

Really?

Of course they aren't.  Unfortunately it's the large number of deluded faithful that we hear the most from, so we tend to think they're all tarred with the same brush.  Not that these Fed fans were jumping up and down with joy, but were on the whole quietly acknowledging Andy's success.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #160 on: September 25, 2012, 10:22 PM »

Would we necessarily know who has sent Andy messages of congratulations - not that I'd want to defend that pair.  And why even Nadal?  He and Andy are friends.  He was first to send him  a message after Olympics and has often said he believes Andy deserves to win a GS - so didn't surprise me at all he sent a message.  He's closer to Andy than to either smugfed or nole I think.
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #161 on: September 25, 2012, 10:28 PM »

Really?

I disagree. They are all bad. Very very bad.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #162 on: September 26, 2012, 12:54 AM »

Would we necessarily know who has sent Andy messages of congratulations - not that I'd want to defend that pair.
Of course we don't know, but the point is that Nadal went public with his.  Federer and Wade could have done the decent thing and done the same.  Mind you old man Fed was so taken up with his own miseries at the USO that Andy's win might have escaped him. Whistle 
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #163 on: September 26, 2012, 06:39 AM »

Hmm, am a bit cynical about any positive reaction from a FedFan site.
Could the lerve be because Andy kept Nole away from No1 spot? Whistle
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #164 on: September 26, 2012, 07:22 AM »

Maybe they're just getting ready to change allegiance!  Whistle
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »