Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Reply
Author

Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent

(Read 7048 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #165 on: September 27, 2012, 03:41 PM »

Yeah because they realize SmugFed is bitter!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #166 on: September 27, 2012, 05:21 PM »

Nah.......They're beginning to realise, Andy is better!  w00t
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #167 on: September 27, 2012, 06:24 PM »

Lmfao I want Andy to face Federer in any GS final he reaches next year, just to kick his backside into retirement!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #168 on: September 27, 2012, 06:35 PM »

Yeah because they realize SmugFed is bitter!
Nah.......They're beginning to realise, Andy is better!  w00t
I had been on the point of saying earlier that perhaps we should be more appreciative of Federer on here, but then remembered it isn't his tennis that's the problem but the man himself, and that's why I can't understand how his fans can continue to put up with his insufferable arrogance.

Lmfao I want Andy to face Federer in any GS final he reaches next year, just to kick his backside into retirement!
That I would love to see, but I think Fed's going to go next year anyway.  His tour of South America during the off-season sounds quite an exhausting one, and smacks of the sort of thing ageing pop-stars do as part of their final farewell.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #169 on: September 27, 2012, 06:57 PM »

I had been on the point of saying earlier that perhaps we should be more appreciative of Federer on here, but then remembered it isn't his tennis that's the problem but the man himself, and that's why I can't understand how his fans can continue to put up with his insufferable arrogance.

That I would love to see, but I think Fed's going to go next year anyway.  His tour of South America during the off-season sounds quite an exhausting one, and smacks of the sort of thing ageing pop-stars do as part of their final farewell.
Ah ageing popstars - time to bring out the liberace kit again then perhaps?  Whistle
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #170 on: September 27, 2012, 07:23 PM »

lmao
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Screw All Those People That Doubted And Insulted Andy's Talent « Reply #171 on: September 28, 2012, 07:55 AM »

Dunno, don't think Liberace is in Fed's class...Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »