Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  SEASON'S GREETINGS TO ANDY! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

SEASON'S GREETINGS TO ANDY!

(Read 441 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

SEASON'S GREETINGS TO ANDY! « on: December 23, 2012, 06:38 PM »

In the unlikely, but not impossible, event that Andy dips into our forum now and again:

Wishing you, Kim, your adorable doggies, and your family warm wishes for the season. Glad you got a bit more well-deserved down time.
When you and your USO trophy finally reunite, please indulge us by posting a pic on your FB of you holding it so we can all grin like Cheshire cats again.

I'm sure I speak for all of us on Murrays World when I say we are extremely proud of you, and thirsty to see our Champ in action again.

Cheers!
Linda  clap
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: SEASON'S GREETINGS TO ANDY! « Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 06:46 PM »

When you and your USO trophy finally reunite, please indulge us by posting a pic on your FB of you holding it so we can all grin like Cheshire cats again.
Beautifully said Scotnadian!Btw,he has finally got his hands on that trophy-Kim posted a pic of the dogs sniffing it on Maggie's twitter account!I've put in on the USO Final thread,the pictures thread,and the thread for the dogs.Felt like it deserved to be posted in several places Smile
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: SEASON'S GREETINGS TO ANDY! « Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 07:05 PM »

Thanks Dani. Our posts crossed each other.

And huge thanks go to our Champ for winning it, just like we always knew he would. clap
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: SEASON'S GREETINGS TO ANDY! « Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 07:48 PM »

Well said Linda!!! You know I was just thinking to myself yesterday (wonder if Andy or Kim ever have a sneaky look on here) suppose he is far too busy, he doesn't strike me as the nosey type either lol :-)
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: SEASON'S GREETINGS TO ANDY! « Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 07:04 AM »

Love it Linda!! clapping

You just said it all...
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »