Okay Wimbledon is over, complete with it's highs and lows, we now move on to the second part of the tennis year, where Andy Murray has very few points to defend so what would everyone like to see:-
1. Andy sorts out his back room team and they unite behind their Man
2. Andy comes back playing like he did in the first week of Wimbledon
3. Wins a tournament (I'd settle for either if the two Masters)
4. A good showing in the USO
5. Good Asian Swing
6. Qualification for Year End Finals
7. The press get off his case
Well 1-6 are feasible.
Love this - was thinking of something similar but hadn't thought of a title - then the final got interesting!
1. Hopefully already sorted and we know this week (before I go my hols would be nice!)
2. Perfectly possible, the sooner the better please!
3.Oh yes, I'd like him to enter a tournament before the Masters and win that t give him a confidence boost. Masters will be tricky due to ranking but here's hoping.
4. Regaining his title would be the perfect tonic! Fed and Nole have their slams for the year - Andy's turn now!
5. Excited for the Asian swing, Andy usually does well and every win is points gained. And I love watching the weekend matches with my breakfast. Perfect!
6. Very achievable and do hope so as I'll be there - note to Andy - Im there for final round robin match and the 2 semis #justsaying #aim high
7. Press will always write to sell stories. But there was genuine affection for Andy on c court even when he lost.
8. Be happy Andy on and off court.