Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Second Part of the Year 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Reply
Author

Second Part of the Year

(Read 4290 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Second Part of the Year « Reply #90 on: July 26, 2014, 12:51 AM »

I will respond just to say that Andy has two slams already, like AM, but Conners won eight and was a dominant players in the sport. I want Andy to be at the top where he belongs. He may have gained something more from Jimmy C. It was only a suggestion made in the press. Please remember that Lendl had done nothing as a coach either before Andy. So Conners did not help Roddick or Sharapova. Sometimes the partnerships fail. That is not relevant as he may have been able to help Andy. I am not certain of it either.

However Andy sees AM as a good member for his team so we have to hope that it works well for him.

Aileen, your last post is excellent. I read the forum for your wise and well written posts. As you say the next few weeks will be interesting. A pity that I will miss a lot of it.
Thank you for the compliment MA.  I'm sorry though that you'll have to miss seeing how things go for Andy.

I know that one can never be sure until it actually happens, but I never saw Connors as a coach for Andy, but then perhaps I'm biased because I always saw Jimbo as a rather self-satisfied oaf, although I did enjoy his tennis - when he stopped fooling around long enough to play it!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »