Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2012 SF: Murray vs Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 [90] Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2012 SF: Murray vs Djokovic

(Read 12866 times)
ljs
Futures Level

Re: AO 2012 SF: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1335 on: January 30, 2012, 09:28 PM »

Serve?....How about if he and Ivan hung out with Milos Raonic for a while..? I'm sure Milos would be thrilled! Whistle
There's an old saying... "Slow and steady wins the race..." yes

maybe I will see them practising at Rogers Cup next summer together , wouldnt that be something  w00t w00t
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: AO 2012 SF: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1336 on: January 30, 2012, 09:32 PM »

maybe I will see them practising at Rogers Cup next summer together , wouldnt that be something  w00t w00t
Well.. we can but live in hope... but sadly I suspect with our tournament being so close to Olympics we will not see this happen.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: AO 2012 SF: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1337 on: January 31, 2012, 08:58 AM »

Yep, second serve and forehand. If we can all see it, can't believe that Mr Lendl and Andy can't doh
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: AO 2012 SF: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1338 on: January 31, 2012, 12:25 PM »

Though you might like to know that Nole has been using a hyperbaric chamber. This is supposed to increase the oxygen in your red blood cells. He said during the AO he went running in the streets of Melbourne and went swimming a brighton beach. He apparently had coeliac disease that is why he went on to a gluten free diet. Also said he had an operation on his left nostril to improve his breathing.

He also says that living above sea level in Serbia has helped him with his stamina. He said he had lost weight but this did not affect his fitness.
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: AO 2012 SF: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1339 on: January 31, 2012, 02:52 PM »

There was stories going about last year that he was using a hyperbaric chamber. I'm not sure if any other palyers use them but they are used throught the sporting world to aid recovery.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 [90] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »