Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predict the outcome?
Not on your life. - 7 (16.7%)
Murray in 2. - 8 (19%)
Murray in 3 - 25 (59.5%)
Djokovic in 2. - 2 (4.8%)
Djokovic in 3. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 ... 115 Go Down Reply
Author

Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic

(Read 17492 times)
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1545 on: October 14, 2012, 08:20 PM »

^^So there will be no place like Gnome for you TMH.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1546 on: October 14, 2012, 08:22 PM »

LOL Robbie. That was a skilful comment.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1547 on: October 14, 2012, 08:26 PM »

Way to miss the point totally.

Who said we should be cheering Andy giving away 5 match points? are you actually sitting there thinking Andy does things like that on purpose? or maybe he does it to annoy you personally? of course we are all annoyed that he threw away those points but most don't feel the need to express that annoyance by going on to a forum and start questioning his skill/fitness/mentality or overall desire to win a match, and then start calling him names ,cases in point:

'And there we go. It would be Murray who eventually folds.

Match over.'

'Double fault again u twat'

'Massive choke.'

'What an idiot. Match was his. Probably going to lose it now.

Twice in two tournaments he has blown match points.'

'He's going to lose this now. F**king choked.'

'Set over and probably the match too. He's f*cked himself out of this title and his mental edge over Djokovic.'

These are just a few examples of the 'support' andy receives on this website, there is a big difference in being angry at how he is playing to reverting to calling him a twat when he's doing something that not one person on here can say they have any experience of personally, this is the difference to me, and do not insult my intelligence by saying you are just being passionate.

Andy has enough people slagging him off on other sites without so caled fans of his joining in too, and yes TMH it isn't hard to ignore you as i will demonstrate fully in the future
You're an ignorant fuckwit aren't you.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1548 on: October 14, 2012, 08:26 PM »

Ok folks lets forget all this having a go at each other about comments that are posted on this site and the rights and wrongs of it.Were all entitled to our opinions weather they be right or wrong.And we've all posted things that we may have regretted later and wished we could take back.At the end of the day we all want whats best for AM end of,some peeps just have different ways of expressing what we feel and think,but are postings dont change our feelings of what we want AM to achive.Thats why were on the AM world forum.And i for one woud'nt want to change anything on here ever.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1549 on: October 14, 2012, 08:27 PM »

^^So there will be no place like Gnome for you TMH.
lol
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1550 on: October 14, 2012, 08:29 PM »

Have any of you guys noticed? Gnome is a hypocrite. He says most users here are arrogant yet later on in his first post he calls Roger an arrogant prick. I dislike Roger but I wouldn't describe him as much as that even after the events of yesterday.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1551 on: October 14, 2012, 08:29 PM »

Ok folks lets forget all this having a go at each other about comments that are posted on this site and the rights and wrongs of it.Were all entitled to our opinions weather they be right or wrong.And we've all posted things that we may have regretted later and wished we could take back.At the end of the day we all want whats best for AM end of,some peeps just have different ways of expressing what we feel and think,but are postings dont change our feelings of what we want AM to achive.Thats why were on the AM world forum.And i for one woud'nt want to change anything on here ever.
I couldn't care less what I say. I think it's clear to everyone on here that the likes of myself, Phil, James and co. are avid Murray fans. I think it's also very clear that we're very passionate about him and show that passion in the form of frustration, anger with sometimes over the top or overly pessimistic comments. I also think it's clear that Phil likes to be tongue-in-cheek with his exaggerations because the same people will bite every time. Some people are very optimistic, some keep faith through whatever situation, some will always look for the positives, others will try to relieve the tension/frustration with more pessimistic views.

This match is a particularly odd one to nitpick, because hey presto, we were actually right with our predictions of lose the set/game he'll lose the match.

If people are going to nitpick and try claim people aren't fans because of obviously exaggerations posts in the heat of the moment, or overly pessimistic posts used as a 'coping mechanism', well it shows them as a bit of a bellend doesn't it really.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1552 on: October 14, 2012, 08:31 PM »

I couldn't care less what I say. I think it's clear to everyone on here that the likes of myself, Phil, James and co. are avid Murray fans. I think it's also very clear that we're very passionate about him and show that passion in the form of frustration, anger with sometimes over the top or overly pessimistic comments. I also think it's clear that Phil likes to be tongue-in-cheek with his exaggerations because the same people will bite every time.

If people are going to nitpick and try claim people aren't fans because of obviously exaggerations posts in the heat of the moment, or overly pessimistic posts used as a 'coping mechanism', well it shows them as a bit of a bellend doesn't it really.

Could this be a loose reference to my stupid out of order comments earlier. But yes I agree with you I have been a fan of murray since late 2007 and I get annoyed when he loses. I think people who call others not fans of Andy need a good reality check.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1553 on: October 14, 2012, 08:33 PM »

Have any of you guys noticed? Gnome is a hypocrite. He says most users here are arrogant yet later on in his first post he calls Roger an arrogant pri*k. I dislike Roger but I wouldn't describe him as much as that even after the events of yesterday.

Nice try, you really are in the wrong forum if you think you can get at me by quoting me saying federer is an arrogant prick, may i suggest you read all the anti federer threads
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1554 on: October 14, 2012, 08:35 PM »

Nice try, you really are in the wrong forum if you think you can get at me by quoting me saying federer is an arrogant pri*k, may i suggest you read all the anti federer threads

May I suggest you back out of this forum before you are removed by the will power of the mods and fans.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1555 on: October 14, 2012, 08:36 PM »

You're an ignorant fuckwit aren't you.

I'm as much an ignorant fuckwit as you are an accomplished level headed poster of non judgmental opinions
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1556 on: October 14, 2012, 08:38 PM »

LOL you have introduced yourself to MurraysWorld well now haven't you Gnome.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1557 on: October 14, 2012, 08:40 PM »

MTH i know your an avid AM fan same as we all are on this forum,and you have the right to express your opinions the same as the rest of us.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1558 on: October 14, 2012, 08:42 PM »

May I suggest you back out of this forum before you are removed by the will power of the mods and fans.

Why should i be removed? and i don't recall me calling Andy a scottish pillock, something you shoul be thankful you were not banned for, are you really that sad enough to try trolling me to deflect attention away from the comments you made earlier in this thread?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1559 on: October 14, 2012, 08:45 PM »

At least I was a man and apologised. Like TMH said people get lost in the heat of the moment, I was one of them. So let's not try and be the smarter one because right now your in the deep end of everyone's pool on this forum.
[ Last edit by MuzzaFan2012 October 14, 2012, 08:49 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 ... 115 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »