Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predict the outcome?
Not on your life. - 7 (16.7%)
Murray in 2. - 8 (19%)
Murray in 3 - 25 (59.5%)
Djokovic in 2. - 2 (4.8%)
Djokovic in 3. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 ... 115 Go Down Reply
Author

Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic

(Read 19019 times)
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1605 on: October 14, 2012, 10:23 PM »

I tell my hubbster everything. yes Sometimes he even listens to me when I talk.
yuk
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1606 on: October 14, 2012, 10:25 PM »

Ach, aye chavvin awa. Ken fit like.
Far aboot ye fae? I wis originally a Torry quine, then a Kincorther, then Rosemount, and finally a Mastrick mink afore I came ower the watter here.  cmon yeah
roflmao....
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1607 on: October 14, 2012, 10:25 PM »

Ach, aye chavvin awa. Ken fit like.
Far aboot ye fae? I wis originally a Torry quine, then a Kincorther, then Rosemount, and finally a Mastrick mink afore I came ower the watter here.  cmon yeah

Ahh Torry?.....rough as dogs baws...lol
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1608 on: October 14, 2012, 10:26 PM »

Ahh Torry?.....rough as dogs baws...lol

Kiddin....Im orig from kincorth...so I can't say much bout Torry...lol
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1609 on: October 14, 2012, 10:27 PM »

LOL Gnome, please allow me to explain the twat comment, because clearly your that intent on bringing disrepute into the forum, that you didn't realize who the comment was directed at. That's right, the comment was ACTUALLY directed at Djokovic.... admittedly I shouldn't even be calling my second favourite player a twat, but I wanted Andy to win, and that's why I said 'double fault you twat', because that's what I wanted Djoker to do in the heat of the moment. SO yeah, please get your facts correct before you think a post is directed at Andy.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1610 on: October 14, 2012, 10:28 PM »

yuk
It's easy to get him to listen.
I just insert words such as 'McLaren.....Hamilton....Button....cruise....Benji ... Pittodrie' during my conversation.
Works like a charm. Very Happy
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1611 on: October 14, 2012, 10:29 PM »

Known as the garden estate of Aberdeen.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1612 on: October 14, 2012, 10:31 PM »

LOL Gnome, please allow me to explain the twat comment, because clearly your that intent on bringing disrepute into the forum, that you didn't realize who the comment was directed at. That's right, the comment was ACTUALLY directed at Djokovic.... admittedly I shouldn't even be calling my second favourite player a twat, but I wanted Andy to win, and that's why I said 'double fault you twat', because that's what I wanted Djoker to do in the heat of the moment. SO yeah, please get your facts correct before you think a post is directed at Andy.

Yeah...seems like a day for internal arguing...people just having a go without thinking of context of what other people have said.

Anyway....you seem like a good poster to me.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1613 on: October 14, 2012, 10:32 PM »

Torry, aye.. well I did say I was chavvin. Very Happy
Actually moved to Kincorth from Torry as a young quine. I went to Kincorth Academy. You? It would be hilarious if we actually knew each other. lmao
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1614 on: October 14, 2012, 10:32 PM »

Known as the garden estate of Aberdeen.

Yeah...had to laugh at that last time I visited the folks
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1615 on: October 14, 2012, 10:34 PM »

Actually moved to Kincorth from Torry as a young quine. I went to Kincorth Academy. You? It would be hilarious if we actually knew each other. lmao

F*ck off!!.... lol....I went there too...too funny

Thats why my english grammer sucks
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1616 on: October 14, 2012, 10:35 PM »

F*ck off!!.... lol....I went there too...too funny
roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

I'm sending you a PM
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1617 on: October 14, 2012, 10:36 PM »

Cmon, are you trying to say it was called Academy in the 50,s??
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1618 on: October 14, 2012, 10:37 PM »

I think we are all a bit fraught, it has been a funny year. Mr M has turned in some really rubbish performances, particularly in the early part of the year. I can recall some very savage comments about Lendl having made him go backwards. However it has all been part of the process of changing his game/attitude to tweak it enough to make the big jump. I don't think anyone can argue that he has achieved that, but there are undoubtedly still a few rough edges. Personally I think there is still more that will come as a result of that partnership.  I also think that all of us on here are going to need to modify our approach as I suspect that there are going to be many more matches like today's to stress us all out. We can watch him now not merely with the expectation of a semi, but the real prospect of major finals that he has a good chance of winning. Equally like today, he won't win them all.  My only real irritant with the comments today are those that say he gave away 5 match points. He didn't any more, than ND gave away those endless set points in set two of the US Open, or Cillic in the US Open match (can you imagine the comments Cilic might have got from his fans.. !!!). Murray was suffering from some form of virus during this tournament. He did really well to get to the final, much less dismantle the Fed as he did yesterday.  Much as it pains me to say it ND played a really good tournament and probably deserved to win.
At the end of this year Murray has managed to break that all important GS Duck, made major changes to aspects of his attitude/game, been the first Brit to reach a Wimbledon final since the dark ages, played a brilliant Olympic Tournament managing to block the Gold Medal that Fed had probably already made a space for in his trophy cabinet before the games started, gone a big way to altering the attitude of the Great British Public, and got to Number 3. Time for a period of reflection before next year I think. Finally Murray lost today - lets count our blessings it would be much harder being a Tsonga or Ferrer supporter, they frequently get very close but don't seem to manage to ever get the really big prizes.
I too hate a lot of the negativity - mainly because I am soft, and sometimes I do think that people are over critical, but I have learnt that a lot of it is said in the heat of the moment. Gnome does have the option of not coming on here. I don't think new folks like me have the right to march into other people's playgrounds, and expect people to change their ways, even though I have questioned things. People like TMH and Boogers have been here seemingly for ever. If folks like Gnome or me don't like it then we always have the option setting up our own "Only positive comments permitted forum".  However I think I will stay on here if that's ok.
Another waffle........
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1619 on: October 14, 2012, 10:37 PM »

I was being sarcastic to a comment I  had seen somewhere. Do you I'm pissed off right now.  not because of the result  but the reaction afterwards. Calm doon people.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 ... 115 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »