Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predict the outcome?
Not on your life. - 7 (16.7%)
Murray in 2. - 8 (19%)
Murray in 3 - 25 (59.5%)
Djokovic in 2. - 2 (4.8%)
Djokovic in 3. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 115 Go Down Reply
Author

Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic

(Read 20686 times)
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 05:56 PM »

Not to phased whoever wins this one.... nice win for the trophy cupboard and for the bank balance....but whoever wins wont take much psychologically from it. The win against Fed was significant in that respect I think.... Im not sure he is even top 5 now... let alone no.1
IP Logged
Jayel
Junior

IT JUST GETS BETTER

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 06:01 PM »

If Andy can up the first serve percentage to 60% + he can take Novac tomorrow, for sure he will present more competition than Fed did today - mind you his gamesmanship was polished if not praiseworthy.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 06:03 PM »

"Not on your life"! Whistle  These two are far too close to call.  Provided Andy stays fit it should be a good match.  I love watching these two play, and whilst I'd like to see Andy defend his title and lift the trophy for the 3rd consecutive year (and really give Fed a kick in the teeth) I won't be too heart-broken if he doesn't. A loss to Djoko here isn't as bad as a loss to Fed because these two have real respect and friendship for each other.  So long as Andy can keep his bug at bay and gives of his best, that's all I ask for, although I'll still be keeping my fingers crossed for a win.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 06:16 PM »

"Not on your life"! Whistle  These two are far too close to call.  Provided Andy stays fit it should be a good match.  I love watching these two play, and whilst I'd like to see Andy defend his title and lift the trophy for the 3rd consecutive year (and really give Fed a kick in the teeth) I won't be too heart-broken if he doesn't. A loss to Djoko here isn't as bad as a loss to Fed because these two have real respect and friendship for each other.  So long as Andy can keep his bug at bay and gives of his best, that's all I ask for, although I'll still be keeping my fingers crossed for a win.
It'll be an intriguing match.  Go oor Andy! 
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #19 on: October 13, 2012, 06:22 PM »

I have long predicted these glorious, heady days of the Murray/Djokovic era, and I can't wait for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.
Comes in to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we,ve learned something from yesterday . yes....... By the way, well done Andrew. clap
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #20 on: October 13, 2012, 06:25 PM »

A loss to Djoko here isn't as bad as a loss to Fed because these two have real respect and friendship for each other. 

Who cares whether they have real respect and friendship? What has that got to do with anything? When they are on that court its about winning, nothing else. I bet Andy doesn't feel a loss to Joker hurts less than a loss to Fed.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #21 on: October 13, 2012, 06:25 PM »

Comes in to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we,ve learned something from yesterday . yes....... By the way, well done Andrew. clap
I love that, Robbie. You're such an adorable sap, bless.  hug
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #22 on: October 13, 2012, 06:26 PM »

I'm sticking with our man Andy, which I always do no matter who he plays, what will be be will be. But I hope Andy remembers 'Dinnae Forget Your Awesome!!! C'Mon Andy, eat **** or die!!!!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #23 on: October 13, 2012, 06:29 PM »

Andy needs to walk onto the court and immediately start whipping Joker's butt. He should continue that for 20-30 minutes. After that Joker will have trouble moving and Andy will be able to dominate once the tennis starts.

Andy to win this in 2!

I voted for the same thing..hope I am right.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #24 on: October 13, 2012, 06:29 PM »

I love that, Robbie. You're such an adorable sap, bless.  hug
Yep. blush
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #25 on: October 13, 2012, 06:32 PM »

kiss
IP Logged
audie
Futures Level

my guilty ppleasure

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #26 on: October 13, 2012, 06:32 PM »

make sure i get up get my housework  done and pc at the ready for 930 am .im with you andy all the way,
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #27 on: October 13, 2012, 06:33 PM »

make sure i get up get my housework  done and pc at the ready for 930 am .im with you andy all the way,
Housework? - what's that?  Very Happy
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #28 on: October 13, 2012, 06:36 PM »

Just a thought, considering Andy is sponsored by Rado, and the tournament is sponsored by Rolex, wouldn't it be funny as hell to see Andy come all out in Rado branded stuff if he wins tomorrow? That would be a funny presentation for sure.
IP Logged
audie
Futures Level

my guilty ppleasure

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #29 on: October 13, 2012, 06:45 PM »

Housework? - what's that?  Very Happy

lol hate it myself good job i live alone 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 115 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »