Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predict the outcome?
Not on your life. - 7 (16.7%)
Murray in 2. - 8 (19%)
Murray in 3 - 25 (59.5%)
Djokovic in 2. - 2 (4.8%)
Djokovic in 3. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 115 Go Down Reply
Author

Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic

(Read 21250 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1590 on: October 14, 2012, 10:04 PM »

At the risk of being jumped on, gnome was only expressing [perhaps more forcefully] what some of the rest of us say from time to time. In particular his points that some people react as if Andy were deliberately messing up at times in order to make them feel bad and what would Andy feel were he to read some of the insults.   Of course we have free speech on the forum but with free speech comes responsibility and I do think we have responsibilities as fans of Andy.  So thanks gnome for reminding people of them. 
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1591 on: October 14, 2012, 10:05 PM »

Robbie, I think you may have a new career in diplomatic relations lol  Whistle

What a pile of boll**ks!!

Lol...Kidding.... of course

Shrug... Middle name is Kissinger.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1592 on: October 14, 2012, 10:06 PM »

By the way, what's with all this racket smashing!!!!!Cant remember Andy doing this before..... talking to himself, that's a taken but Racket smashing??
Is that Lendl,s psychological mentor speaking. Think
Yes I don't recall him smashing rackets in the past.  Perhaps Lendl or his sports psychologist have encouraged him to get rid of his frustrations externally like that rather than direct them against himself like he has tended to do in the past.  I'd rather see a broken racquet than his hand all bloodied because he's smashed it against the racket.  And it does seem to work in terms of allowing him to let go better of the anger.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1593 on: October 14, 2012, 10:08 PM »

oh Andy Murray's a choker.  Oh I haven't heard that one before  please continue and spread more of your superb tennis knowledge
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1594 on: October 14, 2012, 10:09 PM »

By the way, what's with all this racket smashing!!!!!Cant remember Andy doing this before..... talking to himself, that's a taken but Racket smashing??
Is that Lendl,s psychological mentor speaking. Think

Raquet smashing...I don't think they should be fined for it....they should get a bonus!..lol...that was quality entertainment from Novak.
Was especially funny coz .... the comms just before was saying how Djoko always appear to smile or be calm....and that Andy is sometimes to critical of himself...then Andy got in Djoko's head and he snapped like a twig.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1595 on: October 14, 2012, 10:10 PM »

oh Andy Murray's a choker.  Oh I haven't heard that one before  please continue and spread more of your superb tennis knowledge
Just woke up Johnnie boy?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1596 on: October 14, 2012, 10:10 PM »

Robbie NEVER spouts rubbish... like EVER.

Wonder what Andy and his mates tweet/whatever when watching an intense boxing/footie match.   Think
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1597 on: October 14, 2012, 10:13 PM »

kiss...... Do not tell your hubby.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1598 on: October 14, 2012, 10:14 PM »

Wonder what Andy and his mates tweet/whatever when watching an intense boxing/footie match.   Think

Just noticed your location info.....I'm ex-Aberdonian too.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1599 on: October 14, 2012, 10:17 PM »

Well fit like, min? Foos yer doos?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1600 on: October 14, 2012, 10:18 PM »

Oh god, here we go.... Translater needed
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1601 on: October 14, 2012, 10:18 PM »

Well fit like, min? Foos yer doos?

Lol... nae bad min! foos you deein?

Just realised you're a quine...lol....edit ..nae bad quine Wink lol
[ Last edit by ABF October 14, 2012, 10:24 PM ] IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1602 on: October 14, 2012, 10:19 PM »

kiss...... Do not tell your hubby.
I tell my hubbster everything. yes Sometimes he even listens to me when I talk. Very Happy
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1603 on: October 14, 2012, 10:20 PM »

Imposter!!!!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1604 on: October 14, 2012, 10:21 PM »

Ach, aye chavvin awa. Ken fit like.
Far aboot ye fae? I wis originally a Torry quine, then a Kincorther, then Rosemount, and finally a Mastrick mink afore I came ower the watter here.  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 115 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »