Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predict the outcome?
Not on your life. - 7 (16.7%)
Murray in 2. - 8 (19%)
Murray in 3 - 25 (59.5%)
Djokovic in 2. - 2 (4.8%)
Djokovic in 3. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 [115] Go Down Reply
Author

Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic

(Read 20701 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1710 on: October 18, 2012, 06:24 PM »

That made me laugh really out loud! lolol. But on the bright side, that may just be the best work-out you have going on, Ruthie! :p
I think I get enough of a work out EJ jumping up and down with excitement/nerves etc during one of Andy's matches!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1711 on: October 18, 2012, 07:09 PM »

... what we call Andy in the privacy of our own homes during a match is our business isn't it  Whistle
Judy would be after me Guy with axe if she heard some of the things I've said about her son!!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1712 on: October 18, 2012, 09:08 PM »

I have yet to lose it completely. lolol. Anyway, during a match, when Andy misses a shot or if he doesn't hit the right shot, then typically I go like, "No, no, no Andy" or "oh Andy...can't believe you  missed it" and sometimes just plain "argghhhh!". I basically scream like a 3 year old. Anyway, after a terrible loss, I just tend to get really quiet that day. This means I am completely pissed off. I don't wanna talk to people, dont' wanna be around them etc. Just hearing someone's voice irritates me to no end so I kind of isolate myself from them, so that they won’t have to put up with my silent wrath. lol Later though I think about things, assess things and once I start doing that, I begin to have new perspective on things but it’s a process. These only happen when I really want Andy to win something or let's say, when he comes very close to win a big title but ends up losing. Those are really very frustrating and disappointing - I understand however. Shanghai final was something like but since I didn't get to see the match live, I was as frustrated but was very disappointing because he almost had the match and a Masters title in the bag. Those losses are always hard to take.

But Andy did have two big wins over Nole (Olympics and USO) and he has Dubai too, so even though he lost to Masters titles to Nole, he still leads him 3-2 this year and that’s impressive.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1713 on: October 18, 2012, 09:53 PM »

I think it's 3-3 EJ - you're forgetting the Aussie Open semi.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Shanghai Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #1714 on: October 19, 2012, 04:40 PM »

You are right. It's 3 all. For some reason, AO Semi feels so last year. We must have come a long way. Anyway, he's 2 all vs Federer. Got a walkover vs Nadal in Miami and that's about it. Andy's record against Nadal was heartbreaking last year, so I really think that's one thing Andy will have to sort it out on a big stage and bring the H2H back to a decent level when Nadal comes back. He’s done it before so he can definitely do it again; that is, beat Nadal in a GS.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 [115] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »