Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Shanghai R3: Murray vs Dolgopolov - Thu 11th Oct
Poll
Predict the Result
Murray in 2 - 11 (52.4%)
Murray in 3 - 9 (42.9%)
Dolgopolov in 2 - 0 (0%)
Dolgopolov in 3 - 1 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15 Reply

Shanghai R3: Murray vs Dolgopolov - Thu 11th Oct

What a ridiculous point! Very Happy
IP Logged

--and a bit of Rod Stewart too. Yaay!
IP Logged

Wow, great last point to get the break
IP Logged

So that's two games that Dolgopolov has thrown away a 30-0 lead with two double faults to get broken.
IP Logged

The Hustler!

Excellent break!

clapping
IP Logged

Anybody mind telling me details about the point Andy played to break there?  I'm at work and can't watch the match, so I'm relying on you guys to give me the flavour of what's going on Wink
IP Logged

--and a bit of Rod Stewart too. Yaay!

Can't beat a bit of Rod Very Happy
IP Logged

Raise the shields!
IP Logged

Ryan Bertrand the Footballer just pulled out of an England international with a SORE THROAT! These Tennis players need to teach these Footballers a lesson or three.
IP Logged

Calm the hell down Murray ffs.
IP Logged

uh-oh.. Another racquet bites the dust.
IP Logged

Whoops.
IP Logged

Oh broken back and another racquet bites the dust.
IP Logged

Anybody mind telling me details about the point Andy played to break there?  I'm at work and can't watch the match, so I'm relying on you guys to give me the flavour of what's going on Wink
Chased down a seemingly perfect drop shot, flicked it to the back of the court, Dolgopolov tried a lob, Murray stretching for it managed to get it back in court and into a brief rally before Dolgopolov hit it long.

As I type though Dolgopolov breaks back with a much better game from him. Murray smashes his racquet and gets a warning, what. Eyebrow raise. Loads of players break their racquets and never get warnings. Ridiculous.
IP Logged

Andy's lost his serve 2.2
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15 Reply