Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Shanghai QF: Murray vs Stepanek
Poll
Who will win?
Murray in 2. - 22 (73.3%)
Murray in 3. - 6 (20%)
Stepanek in 2. - 1 (3.3%)
Stepanek in 3. - 0 (0%)
The world will implode. - 1 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 36 Reply

Shanghai QF: Murray vs Stepanek

If he's ill he better come back to Paris and WTF in better health. I'll be pissed off if he doesn't reach the semi finals of either.

Did he suggest that he's ill?
IP Logged

Its not over yet folks.
IP Logged

Yes, he blurted it out during an outburst in game 2.
IP Logged

Yes. He audibly said: "I'm tired, I'm sick and I'm playing ****"
IP Logged

He actually screamed it at his box.
IP Logged

....but he's not gone totwlly AWOL

MON' ANDY!
IP Logged

Not able to catch the match but do some of you not realise that Andy is not 100%? He was coughing and spluttering during his match against Dolgopolov.

Let's remember he won an Olympic Gold and USO so 2012 so far has been a resounding success - albeit at the expense of doing well in ATP500 & MS1000s.

Cut the boy some slack FFS.

If Andy continues to bring it in grand slams as opposed to lesser tourneys then I'll take that.
IP Logged

If he's ill he better come back to Paris and WTF in better health. I'll be pissed off if he doesn't reach the semi finals of either.
Well last year he did brilliantly in the Far East - then fell apart.  Maybe this year it might be the other way round?  Only he hasn't fallen apart just yet.
IP Logged

Its not over yet folks.
  Thank you!!!  Oh all of ye of so very little faith!

He can do it.  Just hope if he does he's on some industrial strength Vicks before facing up to Fed ...
IP Logged

Yes, he blurted it out during an outburst in game 2.

I've skipped through a lot of it. Been watching on delay. Must have missed that.
IP Logged

Andy breaks back, and Colin & Ross win 12 10 in super tie break
IP Logged

Not able to catch the match but do some of you not realise that Andy is not 100%? He was coughing and spluttering during his match against Dolgopolov.

Let's remember he won an Olympic Gold and USO so 2012 so far has been a resounding success - albeit at the expense of doing well in ATP500 & MS1000s.

Cut the boy some slack FFS.

If Andy continues to bring it in grand slams as opposed to lesser tourneys then I'll take that.

Hear Hear.  Well said sir!
IP Logged

To be fair, he's been coughing and spluttering all week. This looks like the performance of a man who's under the weather. We shouldn't judge it too harshly - he can barely run.

I really don't like the re-emergence of the pre-Lendl demeanour, however.
IP Logged

At least he played well on that break point.

Come on now Andy.
IP Logged

Colin and Ross are into the SFs - saved two match points to win the MTB 12-10!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 36 Reply