Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Sky Sports US Open Final on Youtube
Pages: [1] Reply

Sky Sports US Open Final on Youtube

Since a few people have been asking for Sky Sports US Open Final Coverage nervous I will put up all 7 and half hours on the Youtube page in 3 parts.

Part 1 Pre Match

Part 2

[ Last edit by craighateslife December 04, 2012, 12:18 PM ] IP Logged

This is awesome of you Craig,thank you!
IP Logged

Try and sync the audio for us if you can Smile
IP Logged

Try and sync the audio for us if you can Smile

Are you feeling better?  I posted a recipe for you on "Are you feeling ill?"  I hope you managed to try it. TTFN
IP Logged

Part 3

IP Logged

Craig, thank you for the videos. Much much appreciated!
IP Logged

Thanks very much Craig!
IP Logged

I've got the match on DVD, but thanks for the upload anyway Craig. I'll know where to find it now if I feel like watching a bit of it when I'm online lol.

I still love that sequence at the beginning of the coverage, showing Ali and others. I must say I thought Sky judged the tone of that pretty well. On the night I found it incredibly moving. Must have been pre-match jitters!

I don't know about anyone else, but the magnitude of what Andy did that night hits me again every time I watch the match, as if it is something new each time. I'll never forget the feeling when he got to 4-2 in the fifth. I knew for sure he'd got it then and the floodgates opened!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply