Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Sony Tennis Open: 20th-31st March 2013
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 Reply

Sony Tennis Open: 20th-31st March 2013

Can someone tell me when RTR for Miami starts ? Don't want to get caught napping again - I need some serious pointage ! 
(sorry for interrupting the thread)
IP Logged

Wednesday, with laundry belting off preceedings I believe.
IP Logged

Thanks gangsta !
IP Logged

No problem, its all very exciting cmon yeah
IP Logged

Yep. I always enjoy these busy spells in the tennis season. Some potentially great matches coming up !
IP Logged

100 posts ! yaaaay !
IP Logged

100 posts ! yaaaay !

Congrats. 900 more to go and you reach 1,000.
IP Logged

Might not live that long ! haha.
onwards and upwards !
IP Logged

http://www.10sballs.com/2013/03/20/andy-murray-should-be-favourite-for-sony-open-tennis/
IP Logged

Good article.  Let's hope it's right. Smile

Anyway I was talking to my GP today.  He's a huge tennis fan and he thinks that Andy did the right thing in taking the break he did after the AO, given how heavy the schedule is until Wimbledon is over.
IP Logged

Good article.  Let's hope it's right. Smile

Anyway I was talking to my GP today.  He's a huge tennis fan and he thinks that Andy did the right thing in taking the break he did after the AO, given how heavy the schedule is until Wimbledon is over.

Hope your doctors right Aileen Smile
IP Logged

Hope your doctors right Aileen Smile
He seemed to be basing it on the fact that Andy got to the AO final, but it was interesting to hear him say it, given that some people have criticised Andy for not having played a tournie before IW.
IP Logged

I think he was basing it on the fact that Andy got to the final.  It was interesting to hear him say it though, given that some people think Andy should have played a tournie before IW.

As Andy said-you have to sometimes look at the bigger picture, not just one tournament.
IP Logged

As Andy said-you have to sometimes look at the bigger picture, not just one tournament.
yes
IP Logged

Skybet odds to win Miami below. Interesting that Andy and Delpo almost the same odds with Joker odds-on favourite. Actually I reckon Andy could be favourite here since Delpo and Joker may knock each 10 bells out of each other in the semis. Has Delpo now won the last 2 matches versus Joker? He won at Wimbledon remember. Its gonna be fascinating watching seeing how Delpo performs here.

Joker 4/5
Andy 3-1
DelPo 9-2
Berdych 12-1
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 Reply