Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Sony Tennis Open: 20th-31st March 2013
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Reply

Sony Tennis Open: 20th-31st March 2013

Benoit, you legend. You give that racist piece of sh*t what he deserves. I despise Michael.
Michael has just gone out 6-4, 6-1 to Fognini so that should make you happy.
IP Logged

Why is Llodra deemed a racist by some.?
IP Logged

Why is Llodra deemed a racist by some.?

Because he used a racial slur towards a fan.Here's a few articles on it.

http://www.thetennisspace.com/atp-must-do-more-to-show-racism-is-wrong/

http://www.thetennisspace.com/racism-in-tennis/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1100436-michael-llodras-racist-slur-has-no-place-in-international-tennis

IP Logged

^ Thanks.
IP Logged

No problem Smile
IP Logged

Thanks.  I'd forgotten about that disgraceful and unprovoked comment he made in IW last year.
IP Logged

Whenever I think of Llodra, I always remember that brilliant match he and Andy had at the AO last year.

I'd forgotten about that outburst.  shocking
IP Logged

Whenever I think of Llodra, I always remember that brilliant match he and Andy had at the AO last year.

I'd forgotten about that outburst.  shocking

I know what you mean-I loved that match,and I've actually re-watched it a time or two,as I found it so tremendously enjoyable.But I've no time for Llodra himself after that incident.
IP Logged

I know what you mean-I loved that match,and I've actually re-watched it a time or two,as I found it so tremendously enjoyable.But I've no time for Llodra himself after that incident.
I've watched it again too because I'd be very happy if there were more matches like that.  Such a shame that Llodra had to go and spoil things just because he was feeling frustrated.  At least Andy takes it out on himself, not other people. 
IP Logged

I've watched it again too because I'd be very happy if there were more matches like that.  Such a shame that Llodra had to go and spoil things just because he was feeling frustrated.  At least Andy takes it out on himself, not other people. 

I know!I mean,treating a tennis fan horribly in any way is unacceptable-but the way he took it out on that poor woman too-and his attitude over it all.The whole thing is just horrible.
IP Logged

Another withdrawal-this time Feliciano Lopez.
IP Logged

^
I know!I mean,treating a tennis fan horribly in any way is unacceptable-but the way he took it out on that poor woman too-and his attitude over it all.The whole thing is just horrible.
It was his attitude afterwards that really got to me.  Trying to make a joke of it all was just plain sick.

Another withdrawal-this time Feliciano Lopez.
So that gives Somdev Devverman a w/o to play Djokovic, unless Rosol knocks him out, which seems extremely unlikely.  I wonder if any of Andy's opponents will withdraw?  He had two w/os last year - Raonic and Nadal.
IP Logged

^ It was his attitude afterwards that really got to me.  Trying to make a joke of it all was just plain sick.

Completely agree.Horrible,just horrible.

So that gives Somdev Devverman a w/o to play Djokovic, unless Rosol knocks him out, which seems extremely unlikely.  I wonder if any of Andy's opponents will withdraw?  He had two w/os last year - Raonic and Nadal.

No,apparently Edouard Roger Vasselin will play Devverman,as Lopez had had a bye,so can be replaced.
IP Logged

No,apparently Edouard Roger Vasselin will play Devverman,as Lopez had had a bye,so can be replaced.
Thanks for the info.  I'd forgotten that fact.
IP Logged

No prob Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Reply