MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Sony Tennis Open: 20th-31st March 2013
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 Reply

Sony Tennis Open: 20th-31st March 2013

Totally shocking. I didnt catch that incident at the time it happened.
I'm off Llodra for life now, especially the comments afterwards..."could make love to a Chinese".
Sad man.
IP Logged

He's always been a bit of a **** brains even before the racist slur. He made a habit of ripping the piss out of players until obviously they destroyed his sad little French ass.
IP Logged

what happened to Ferrer as I saw in the paper his opponent had a walkover?
IP Logged

what happened to Ferrer as I saw in the paper his opponent had a walkover?
Other way round. Tursunov pulled out, so Ferrer goes through
IP Logged

oh misread it was in the small print of the results - thanks Elena
IP Logged

oh misread it was in the small print of the results - thanks Elena
Apparently Tursunov is suffering from severe gastroenteritis, poor man.
IP Logged

Another one out-Venus has withdrawn with a lower back injury.
IP Logged

Aaand another one-Bolelli has just retired from his match with Dimitrov.
IP Logged

Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline 6h
Del Potro camp confirms he flew back to Tandil after loss to deal w/ some family issues. Nothing serious but struggled with focus in Miami.
IP Logged

Del Potro camp confirms he flew back to Tandil after loss to deal w/ some family issues. Nothing serious but struggled with focus in Miami.
That's sad to hear. Frown  At least though his loss wasn't due to a wrist problem as some people thought.
IP Logged

Most of us have had to struggle with family/personal issues and focus in our jobs at one time or another.

Thankfully we've never had to do it under the extreme close-up camera scrutiny of worldwide viewers and running commentaries.

Good luck to JM, and I look forward to seeing him back in full force asap.
IP Logged

Don’t mean to hurt anyone's feelings but I am finding this tournament very refreshing without Nadal and Federer.
IP Logged

Same here
IP Logged

Don’t mean to hurt anyone's feelings but I am finding this tournament very refreshing without Nadal and Federer.
Me too.  It's nice to see other players being given the chance to shine.
IP Logged

I'm not missing Fed or Rafa either, but apparently ticket sales have been affected:

@BenRothenberg: Attendance for Miami WAY down this year, probably due to weaker field. Often falling short of previous attendance highs by thousands. #SOT13

It's a shame - if I lived in Miami, I'd love to go to the tournament, with or without Rafa or Fed. I bet the tournament organisers are dreading the day they retire, they must bring in so much ticket revenue wherever they play.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 Reply