Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night

(Read 1584 times)
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 07:14 PM »

And it's finished.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #16 on: August 06, 2011, 07:16 PM »

deb, don't have Sky, was watching via Bet 365 on my PC.
Oh thanks bbh thats why i couldnt find it, will try that.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #17 on: August 06, 2011, 07:49 PM »

Saw Andy on Tonights the Night. Says a lot for him to give his time to kids. The boy had leukemia and his hero is Andy.  Andy has nice way with kids and I'm sure he will always stay the same.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 07:53 PM »

Saw Andy on Tonights the Night. Says a lot for him to give his time to kids. The boy had leukemia and his hero is Andy.  Andy has nice way with kids and I'm sure he will always stay the same.
yes it was lovely, sweet boy, bless Andy, hope they had a nice chat after the cameras had gone,
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #19 on: August 06, 2011, 07:53 PM »

Does anyone know if this will be on you tube?
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #20 on: August 06, 2011, 08:17 PM »

yes it was lovely, sweet boy, bless Andy, hope they had a nice chat after the cameras had gone,

Shame the crowds stopped them getting on a proper court though! I was filmed just b4 the Davis cup and Andy said they had to leave in the end because they were mobbed, not bad for someone so unpopular. Am sure he gave the boy lots of time off camera though.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #21 on: August 06, 2011, 08:41 PM »

Shame the crowds stopped them getting on a proper court though! I was filmed just b4 the Davis cup and Andy said they had to leave in the end because they were mobbed, not bad for someone so unpopular. Am sure he gave the boy lots of time off camera though.
well said  Tessie so unpopular!!!! just shows how popular and well liked he is, was a shame for that little boy though as you said,
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #22 on: August 06, 2011, 08:43 PM »

Does anyone know if this will be on you tube?
Mark said he would put it on if it was any good , i think.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #23 on: August 06, 2011, 09:36 PM »

Yep, I'll hopefully have it up tonight.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #24 on: August 06, 2011, 10:07 PM »

Thanks Mark that would be great
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #25 on: August 06, 2011, 10:30 PM »

Hope so too.  Missed it because I was out.  I love watching Andy with children, he's so good with them.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 12:12 AM »

IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 12:22 AM »

Thanks Mark Smile Just headed to bed but will watch tomorrow hug
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 12:23 AM »

No problem... took much longer than I expected as BBC changed some of their code which caused problems for the ripping process but all sorted now. Smile
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 12:29 AM »

^Actually just watched it tender Thanks again
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »