Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Andrey Kuznetsov, Saturday, Estimated time - 5:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night

(Read 1616 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 05:37 AM »

No problem... took much longer than I expected as BBC changed some of their code which caused problems for the ripping process but all sorted now. Smile
Well worth the effort, Mark.  Thanks.  Really heart-warming.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 09:01 AM »

That was really heartlifting Mark! I missed it last night. I love John Barrowman too! Thanks for posting it!
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 01:30 PM »

Mark ,thank you so much for taking the time to get that up and running .Did my old heart good to see it.What a brave and precious boy.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 03:37 PM »

That youngster obviously has real talent as well as plenty of guts and determination.  I'd love to think that, God willing, we might hear more of him in years to come.  And it was great to hear him say that Andy is "a really decent guy" who's given him so much inspiration.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 08:53 PM »

That was lovely to watch.  Recorded it last night and fast forwarded it today but great to have it on MW too.  From the mouths of children.... Whistle
IP Logged
merlynne

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #35 on: August 09, 2011, 12:02 PM »

Just watched the film too, thanks for posting it. Wonderful to see all the good works going on behind the scenes.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #36 on: August 09, 2011, 01:48 PM »

Just watched the film too, thanks for posting it. Wonderful to see all the good works going on behind the scenes.
Hi Merlynne - welcome to MW.  Hope you're joining us in time for a good run in N America.
IP Logged
merlynne

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #37 on: August 09, 2011, 03:05 PM »

Thanks for your message ! Yes I am looking forward to the match today, I was just checking the time difference , we are ahead 5 hours . Stressful times with all the riots going on, so it will be good to switch off for abit.  Bye for now.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #38 on: August 09, 2011, 05:02 PM »

welcome merlynne, i am a newbie to, your love mw.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Andy on BBC1 - Tonight's the Night « Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 05:04 PM »

Thanks for your message ! Yes I am looking forward to the match today, I was just checking the time difference , we are ahead 5 hours . Stressful times with all the riots going on, so it will be good to switch off for abit.  Bye for now.
Welcome aboard ,i am a britt living in florida ,hope you enjo M/W
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »