MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Other Murray forum closes down
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 Reply

Other Murray forum closes down

Thank you, Mark, I have now sent a PM Smile
IP Logged

I wouldn't dream of taking things the wrong way, Clydey - I seem to recall we had some nice convos on here a few years ago - but I don't think I have 'advertised frequently'.  It's just that there is a longstanding team competition running and people are looking for their teammates.  Hope you understand. Smile

No worries. Good luck with the new forum.
IP Logged

Thank you Clydey Smile
IP Logged
ljs

is that you SG ?   Think
IP Logged

No, I'm not SG, I'm Linda.  I was originally Granny on am.com as well, but as everyone was calling me Linda I changed it (on the original forum we were able to change our usernames).
IP Logged

I've been offering to change user names since the closure, would you like me to do that for you?
IP Logged

No, it's OK thank you very much Mark.  I'd actually recently been considering going back to my Granny username and avatar on am.com. Smile
IP Logged
ljs

No, I'm not SG, I'm Linda.  I was originally Granny on am.com as well, but as everyone was calling me Linda I changed it (on the original forum we were able to change our usernames).

thumb up Im a Lynda too
IP Logged

No, it's OK thank you very much Mark.  I'd actually recently been considering going back to my Granny username and avatar on am.com. Smile
Granny, I think your avatar would get on very well with Janscribe's!  w00t
IP Logged

Granny, I think your avatar would get on very well with Janscribe's!  w00t

Certainly a change from Nadal   Think
IP Logged

Like your new Avatar Clydey........made me laugh!!
IP Logged

Like your new Avatar Clydey........made me laugh!!

Glad you like it. Very Happy
IP Logged
sid

Do we play for here now on BATTLE OF THE BOARDS ?i always played for the old forum thats shut.
IP Logged

Do we play for here now on BATTLE OF THE BOARDS ?
Can you explain what it was?
IP Logged

Do we play for here now on BATTLE OF THE BOARDS ?i always played for the old forum thats shut.
It's where it's always been: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/Competitions.html
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 Reply