Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Sports Personality award 2011 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10 Go Down Reply
Author

BBC Sports Personality award 2011

(Read 7156 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #30 on: December 02, 2011, 06:46 PM »

Well said Nigel! clap
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #31 on: December 02, 2011, 09:48 PM »

Sadly, the majority of the people who will vote know only about one slam. They have little concept of tennis beyond the last week in June and the first week in July, when, beered up, they hurl abuse at Andy Murray for supporting anyone but England.

They're immune to Murray's brilliance. Yet they'll happily sit through 90 minutes of excruciatingly painful, muddy, eye-wateringly boring rubbish on a Friday night on Sky Sports 3 as Gillingham take on Leyton Orient.
Indeed. clap
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #32 on: December 02, 2011, 09:59 PM »

Well done to Andy for winning the Scottish SPOTY - we recognise true talent when we see it!
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #33 on: December 02, 2011, 10:03 PM »

^Never ever seen Andy with any acne. Think
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #34 on: December 02, 2011, 10:28 PM »

^Never ever seen Andy with any acne. Think
Who let you out? Smile
IP Logged
steve bywaters
Junior

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #35 on: December 03, 2011, 12:42 AM »

They're immune to Murray's brilliance. Yet they'll happily sit through 90 minutes of excruciatingly painful, muddy, eye-wateringly boring rubbish on a Friday night on Sky Sports 3 as Gillingham take on Leyton Orient.

not easy to spot sometimes

( )

similar nice thing

( )

in the full clip there's a look of horror on Federer's face at that shot, a sort of deep realisation that throughout his whole glittering career he never quite matched it
[ Last edit by steve bywaters December 03, 2011, 01:42 AM ] IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #36 on: December 03, 2011, 07:06 AM »

( )

similar nice thing

( )

in the full clip there's a look of horror on Federer's face at that shot, a sort of deep realisation that throughout his whole glittering career he never quite matched it

I'm sure that I have this match on video but it may be the Cincinnati one search  Whichever, I need my friend to put it on a dvd for me Very Happy
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #37 on: December 03, 2011, 10:25 AM »

Sadly, the majority of the people who will vote know only about one slam. They have little concept of tennis beyond the last week in June and the first week in July, when, beered up, they hurl abuse at Andy Murray for supporting anyone but England.

Oh yes yes yes, Nigel - the b***dy football!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #38 on: December 03, 2011, 10:46 AM »

your so right G.C. I read a comment on the BBC from a person who said Murray hasnt won anything this year so why is he been nominated !!!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #39 on: December 03, 2011, 10:48 AM »

Well done to Andy for winning the Scottish SPOTY - we recognise true talent when we see it!
yay
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #40 on: December 03, 2011, 10:51 AM »

( )

similar nice thing

( )

Thanks  So nice to see that again, he really is just Brilliant.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #41 on: December 05, 2011, 08:36 PM »

Andy hit a huge forehand winner against Fish in Cincy this year. I looked for it on youtube but couldn't find it. I am sure it was there. He took the ball on the rise during a rally. And I belive it was 124mph. I watched that match live so I clearly remember the shot.

Here's a superb backhand that also made a lot of buzz just last year but I am sure you've seen it before. I am completely in love with Andy's backhand and his first serve return. And his variety. And him.

It's so amazing the way he covers the court. Such speed and grace...

IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #42 on: December 05, 2011, 11:27 PM »

Andy hit a huge forehand winner against Fish in Cincy this year. I looked for it on youtube but couldn't find it. I am sure it was there. He took the ball on the rise during a rally. And I belive it was 124mph. I watched that match live so I clearly remember the shot.

Here's a superb backhand that also made a lot of buzz just last year but I am sure you've seen it before. I am completely in love with Andy's backhand and his first serve return. And his variety. And him.

Emma, I never really rated you as a supporter of Andy
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #43 on: December 06, 2011, 02:39 PM »

Amazing, if he dosnt win a slam next year i will be amazed!!
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #44 on: December 06, 2011, 07:14 PM »

Thanks Emma, no matter how many times I have watch this, just sublime, he is such a genius, what talent, I hope all his dreams come true, if anyone deserves success Andy does.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »