Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 2:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Sports Personality award 2011
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10 Reply

BBC Sports Personality award 2011

Emma, I never really rated you as a supporter of Andy

Why do you say that, OSS? I thought I made it very clear in my first post that I am a huge supporter of Andy. I've been following him very, very closely since 2007. I'd love to know though why you thought that I wasn't a supporter. I wouldn't see any other reason to be here if not for Andy, really.
IP Logged

Does anyone really take this seriously? Good PR and not much else when you consider Andy is very much marmite even with British tennis fans will only happen after a slam win (and if it in 2012 it will go to an Olympic gold medals, I know Andy is due to play but it will be a runner or something).
IP Logged

Why do you say that, OSS? I thought I made it very clear in my first post that I am a huge supporter of Andy. I've been following him very, very closely since 2007. I'd love to know though why you thought that I wasn't a supporter. I wouldn't see any other reason to be here if not for Andy, really.

Emma, I was trying to be funny, but it obviously missed something on translation. Of course I know that you are an AM supporter. 'nuff said
IP Logged

Emma, I was trying to be funny, but it obviously missed something on translation. Of course I know that you are an AM supporter. 'nuff said

Oh, quite subtle. I get it NOW! duh. lol

Sorry OSS, my deepest apologies. I still feel very new here and I am not really all familiar with all the posters here. Once I get more comfortable, I am sure nothing will get lost in translation. 
IP Logged

Short, recent BBC video with Andy... discusses his achievements this year, and his goals for next year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/sports_personality/16296538.stm
IP Logged

I liked this video because usually andy is quite nervous and touches his face and forhead alot ,he seemed very relaxed this time and it showed.
IP Logged

Hi all how do you vote for Andy on SPOTY. I have been on the BBC website but can't see anything. Do you phone in when the show is on. ? Can anyone help.
IP Logged
deb

Short, recent BBC video with Andy... discusses his achievements this year, and his goals for next year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/sports_personality/16296538.stm
Thanks for that Scotnadian, lovely to see Andy up beat and ready for next year, how do we vote tonight anyone no??
IP Logged
deb

lmao
Hi all how do you vote for Andy on SPOTY. I have been on the BBC website but can't see anything. Do you phone in when the show is on. ? Can anyone help.
Great minds must of posted same question at the same time . lmao
IP Logged

Thanks deb hope to find out soon do not want to miss voting.
IP Logged

Sorry... no idea how you would vote.  I wouldn't be eligible from Canada, but would vote if I could.... Good Luck!
IP Logged
deb

Thanks deb hope to find out soon do not want to miss voting.
  yes we must find out ,LB, i think they put the number up to vote next to the names in the top ten on the programme,  because it says live vote, so i guess watch from the start.
IP Logged
deb

Sorry... no idea how you would vote.  I wouldn't be eligible from Canada, but would vote if I could.... Good Luck!
Thanks, No worries , thanks for video.
IP Logged

Emma, you are a very honest fan of Andy and state what you believe and perhaps some might think you are not a true fan (one who goes along with anything their player does or doesn't do)  I am sure that when Sampras was on the tour, you as a fan were also very honest about what you believed about his play.  I believe players need your type of fan!!  And surely OSS meant no harm by their post.
IP Logged

You phone in once the show has started.  I voted for him last time he was nominated.  I seem to remember there is a different number to phone for each of the shortlisted people.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10 Reply