Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Sports Personality award 2011 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: BBC Sports Personality award 2011  (Read 5385 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #45 on: December 07, 2011, 04:59 PM »

Emma, I never really rated you as a supporter of Andy

Why do you say that, OSS? I thought I made it very clear in my first post that I am a huge supporter of Andy. I've been following him very, very closely since 2007. I'd love to know though why you thought that I wasn't a supporter. I wouldn't see any other reason to be here if not for Andy, really.
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #46 on: December 07, 2011, 06:32 PM »

Does anyone really take this seriously? Good PR and not much else when you consider Andy is very much marmite even with British tennis fans will only happen after a slam win (and if it in 2012 it will go to an Olympic gold medals, I know Andy is due to play but it will be a runner or something).
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
Challenger Level

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #47 on: December 07, 2011, 10:40 PM »

Why do you say that, OSS? I thought I made it very clear in my first post that I am a huge supporter of Andy. I've been following him very, very closely since 2007. I'd love to know though why you thought that I wasn't a supporter. I wouldn't see any other reason to be here if not for Andy, really.

Emma, I was trying to be funny, but it obviously missed something on translation. Of course I know that you are an AM supporter. 'nuff said
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #48 on: December 09, 2011, 02:24 PM »

Emma, I was trying to be funny, but it obviously missed something on translation. Of course I know that you are an AM supporter. 'nuff said

Oh, quite subtle. I get it NOW! duh. lol

Sorry OSS, my deepest apologies. I still feel very new here and I am not really all familiar with all the posters here. Once I get more comfortable, I am sure nothing will get lost in translation. 
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #49 on: December 22, 2011, 03:05 PM »

Short, recent BBC video with Andy... discusses his achievements this year, and his goals for next year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/sports_personality/16296538.stm
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #50 on: December 22, 2011, 03:47 PM »

I liked this video because usually andy is quite nervous and touches his face and forhead alot ,he seemed very relaxed this time and it showed.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #51 on: December 22, 2011, 05:16 PM »

Hi all how do you vote for Andy on SPOTY. I have been on the BBC website but can't see anything. Do you phone in when the show is on. ? Can anyone help.
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #52 on: December 22, 2011, 05:20 PM »

Short, recent BBC video with Andy... discusses his achievements this year, and his goals for next year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/sports_personality/16296538.stm
Thanks for that Scotnadian, lovely to see Andy up beat and ready for next year, how do we vote tonight anyone no??
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #53 on: December 22, 2011, 05:21 PM »

lmao
Hi all how do you vote for Andy on SPOTY. I have been on the BBC website but can't see anything. Do you phone in when the show is on. ? Can anyone help.
Great minds must of posted same question at the same time . lmao
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #54 on: December 22, 2011, 05:33 PM »

Thanks deb hope to find out soon do not want to miss voting.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #55 on: December 22, 2011, 05:47 PM »

Sorry... no idea how you would vote.  I wouldn't be eligible from Canada, but would vote if I could.... Good Luck!
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #56 on: December 22, 2011, 06:05 PM »

Thanks deb hope to find out soon do not want to miss voting.
  yes we must find out ,LB, i think they put the number up to vote next to the names in the top ten on the programme,  because it says live vote, so i guess watch from the start.
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #57 on: December 22, 2011, 06:05 PM »

Sorry... no idea how you would vote.  I wouldn't be eligible from Canada, but would vote if I could.... Good Luck!
Thanks, No worries , thanks for video.
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #58 on: December 22, 2011, 06:13 PM »

Emma, you are a very honest fan of Andy and state what you believe and perhaps some might think you are not a true fan (one who goes along with anything their player does or doesn't do)  I am sure that when Sampras was on the tour, you as a fan were also very honest about what you believed about his play.  I believe players need your type of fan!!  And surely OSS meant no harm by their post.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: BBC Sports Personality award 2011 « Reply #59 on: December 22, 2011, 06:22 PM »

You phone in once the show has started.  I voted for him last time he was nominated.  I seem to remember there is a different number to phone for each of the shortlisted people.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »