Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Thailand Open F: Murray vs Young 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Reply
Author

Thailand Open F: Murray vs Young

(Read 2303 times)
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Thailand Open F: Murray vs Young « Reply #165 on: October 02, 2011, 02:26 PM »

At least the people of Thailand respect their monarchy.

They dare not Aileen, I have been to Thailand and they would end up missing if they did not.
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Koala's are cute and cuddly

Re: Thailand Open F: Murray vs Young « Reply #166 on: October 02, 2011, 04:31 PM »

................then Murray go through to the semis

Who is he scheduled to meet in the semis (not by chance that spanish player......) oh whats his name? Eyebrow raise. blink Wink and a kiss
IP Logged
colin
Satellite Level

Re: Thailand Open F: Murray vs Young « Reply #167 on: October 02, 2011, 04:54 PM »

Nadal is first seed and Murray second. So Andy will not meet that Spaniard, whatever his name is, until the final!
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Thailand Open F: Murray vs Young « Reply #168 on: October 02, 2011, 05:21 PM »

He is scheduled to meet a different Spaniard in the SF though, David Ferrer. Wink
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Thailand Open F: Murray vs Young « Reply #169 on: October 02, 2011, 08:20 PM »

He is scheduled to meet a different Spaniard in the SF though, David Ferrer. Wink

Hard courts are not to Ferrer's liking. Andy should beat him. Their H2H 3-3. However, Andy's 3 are on hard courts, David's 3 all on clay
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Thailand Open F: Murray vs Young « Reply #170 on: October 02, 2011, 09:43 PM »

Hard courts are not to Ferrer's liking. Andy should beat him. Their H2H 3-3. However, Andy's 3 are on hard courts, David's 3 all on clay

Yeah I'd definitely favour Andy on hardcourts though Ferrer is capable of good results on this surface too - he's had a few wins over Rafa.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Thailand Open F: Murray vs Young « Reply #171 on: October 02, 2011, 10:40 PM »

Andy's got to get to the semis first!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Thailand Open F: Murray vs Young « Reply #172 on: October 03, 2011, 01:03 AM »

They dare not Aileen, I have been to Thailand and they would end up missing if they did not.
I'd forgotten about how oppressive some of these regimes are.  I'm not doubting you, but I had genuinely thought that Thailand was one of the more democratic countries.

Andy's got to get to the semis first!
Agreed.  So let's try not to run ahead of ourselves too much but follow Andy's example of taking it one match at a time.
IP Logged
Bailey
Satellite Level

Come on Andy!!!!

Re: Thailand Open F: Murray vs Young « Reply #173 on: October 04, 2011, 02:58 PM »

Ferrer struggled to even get through his 1st round match so how will he go against and in form Murray
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »