Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Your predictions, please
The players' racket strings get thai'd in knots and the match is abandoned
Murray in 3
Simon in 2
Simon in 3
The players' racket strings get thai'd in knots and the match is abandoned

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon

(Read 1539 times)
Bailey
Satellite Level

Come on Andy!!!!

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #150 on: October 01, 2011, 12:25 PM »

whens the match in australian time?
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #151 on: October 01, 2011, 12:25 PM »

Well done Andy. Kept battling. Now go and beat Donald Young tomorrow. trophy jumping-w00t
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #152 on: October 01, 2011, 12:26 PM »

Well Done Andy! yay yay yay
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #153 on: October 01, 2011, 12:26 PM »

Great to see Andy in another final! He's obviously taking this tournament seriously, motivated to overtake Fed in the rankings Smile
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #154 on: October 01, 2011, 12:27 PM »

Off to have my breakfast now, with the Rugby this morning and the tennis, I'm still in my jim jams! w00t
IP Logged
mcenroeforever
Satellite Level

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #155 on: October 01, 2011, 12:28 PM »

Great final set Andy, an easier match in store tomorrow I reckon. Another title beckons! cmon yeah
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #156 on: October 01, 2011, 12:28 PM »

Maybe if you always expect it, you'll never be disappointed.

Just heard that they will play the final at 1 pm local time, so that's 7 pm NZ time and 7 am UK (BST).
Thanks for the Time zone orientation Bev, I screwed up today and missed the first 2 sets. Too much to do and not prioritzing well enough!

Chat later then. I'm off to do boring, boring housework and then out to celebrate my daughters birthday with a sushi dinner..... mmmm. Andy loves sushi too!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #157 on: October 01, 2011, 12:29 PM »

what does everyone think of his chances against Donald Young?
Their H2H is 1-1, so Shrug
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #158 on: October 01, 2011, 12:30 PM »

Well done Andy! You did great son! cmon yeah
IP Logged
Bailey
Satellite Level

Come on Andy!!!!

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #159 on: October 01, 2011, 12:31 PM »

i think Andy in 2 sets beacuse he lost that indian wells match when he was on a slump and he flogged at the us open so....... Very Happy
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #160 on: October 01, 2011, 12:31 PM »

what does everyone think of his chances against Donald Young?

Played him very recently at the US Open.  Andy won in straight sets.  Though you could cast your mind back to earlier in the year when Young sent Andy packing at Indian Wells.  Both are irrelevant.  You are only as good as the match in front of you (though leaning towards Andy Whistle )
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #161 on: October 01, 2011, 12:32 PM »

Well done, Andy! You have just given me one out of my three picks today. Thank the Lord!

Boogers, I do so admire your continual support of Andy and your never ceasing positive comments. Where do you learn them all from?

I should like to point out that Andy did not have one double fault all week. A marked improvement in his serving. This augurs well against Young, a man he must bring down to reality.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #162 on: October 01, 2011, 12:33 PM »

Thanks for the Time zone orientation Bev, I screwed up today and missed the first 2 sets. Too much to do and not prioritzing well enough!

Chat later then. I'm off to do boring, boring housework and then out to celebrate my daughters birthday with a sushi dinner..... mmmm. Andy loves sushi too!

lol  I had to think what time it was then when you were going to be off doing all these things. Enjoy your sushi (rather you than me Very Happy ). wave
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #163 on: October 01, 2011, 12:34 PM »

Played him very recently at the US Open.  Andy won in straight sets.  Though you could cast your mind back to earlier in the year when Young sent Andy packing at Indian Wells.  Both are irrelevant.  You are only as good as the match in front of you (though leaning towards Andy Whistle )
Wise words! Very Happy  Hopefully though Young will be tired after his exertions against Monfils.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon « Reply #164 on: October 01, 2011, 12:35 PM »

Their H2H is 1-1, so Shrug
When he lost to Donald he was in his slump, we saw the real Andy when he next played Donald in New York, a very easy straight sets. So I expext Andy to win.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »