Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 2:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon
Poll
Your predictions, please
The players' racket strings get thai'd in knots and the match is abandoned
Murray in 3
Simon in 2
Simon in 3
The players' racket strings get thai'd in knots and the match is abandoned

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Reply

Thailand Open SF: Murray vs Simon

whens the match in australian time?
Oz is 3 hrs ahead of Thailand, so that should mean 4 pm for you.
IP Logged

Oz is 3 hrs ahead of Thailand, so that should mean 4 pm for you.

Clocks go forward in certain parts of OZ tonight.  I think that Adelaide is 2 1/2 hours behind me, so that would make it 4.30ish I think.

BTW, because of the time change in OZ tonight, I think that there will be 5 times zones in Australia. blink
IP Logged

Clocks go forward in certain parts of OZ tonight.  I think that Adelaide is 2 1/2 hours behind me, so that would make it 4.30ish I think.

BTW, because of the time change in OZ tonight, I think that there will be 5 times zones in Australia. blink
thankyou Smile
IP Logged

Clocks go forward in certain parts of OZ tonight.  I think that Adelaide is 2 1/2 hours behind me, so that would make it 4.30ish I think.

I don't know how you can keep track of all these time zones Bev.  They drive me nuts!
IP Logged

To make life even more confusing - Tokyo is 8 hrs ahead of the UK, and then Shanghai is 7 ...
IP Logged

I don't know how you can keep track of all these time zones Bev.  They drive me nuts!

I do get it wrong sometimes but I just have to try and keep up if I want to keep up with the tennis Very Happy  
IP Logged

To make life even more confusing - Tokyo is 8 hrs ahead of the UK, and then Shanghai is 7 ...

lol
IP Logged

Don't think Young has been in a final before, that coupled with the fact that he's just played such a close and probably tiring match should mean an easy victory for Andy, just like last time they met. 6-4, 6-2.
IP Logged

thankyou Smile

goodjob

I've just noticed that you have a public holiday on Monday - you could be celebrating partyman
IP Logged

Don't think Young has been in a final before, that coupled with the fact that he's just played such a close and probably tiring match should mean an easy victory for Andy, just like last time they met. 6-4, 6-2.

Phil mentions in the match report that this will be Young's 1st ATP final and Andy's 27th.  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Seems I missed a little worry there.  Will not miss the final though!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Reply