Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker!  (Read 1602 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 08:26 AM »

We ARE going to have our day, Ruthie and more to the point, so is Andy and all the people who love and worship him.
I cant wait to bask in the glory of it all, when his time comes. It will happen, so why not this year? He's been moving in the right direction for some time now and accelerating fast since Ivan joined his team.

What will the Andy-hater-morons say then? They'll think of something spiteful, of course, but they can just go to hell. ranting

lashurst as far as I'm concerned we've ALREADY had our day!  We had our day at Olympics and USO and I still feel so proud of our Andy (and being good people we're willing to share him with andy-come-latelys).  But yes to win Wimbledon would be sweet indeed.  And I don't even allow myself to think about the celebrations for fear of jinxing it.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #16 on: June 23, 2013, 02:17 PM »

lashurst as far as I'm concerned we've ALREADY had our day!  We had our day at Olympics and USO and I still feel so proud of our Andy (and being good people we're willing to share him with andy-come-latelys).  But yes to win Wimbledon would be sweet indeed.  And I don't even allow myself to think about the celebrations for fear of jinxing it.

'Andy-come latelys' , I love it!  roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #17 on: June 23, 2013, 04:11 PM »

I suspect we might have a few of those andy-come-latelys on MW tj if he wins W but we're big-hearted and will welcome them to the fold of  those of us who have defended Andy against all-comers over the years   Smile
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #18 on: June 23, 2013, 04:25 PM »

I suspect we might have a few of those andy-come-latelys on MW tj if he wins W but we're big-hearted and will welcome them to the fold of  those of us who have defended Andy against all-comers over the years   Smile

If Andy wins Wimbles I will initiate a group hug with everyone in sight, including any Andy-come lately Smile.

Just to make it clear though, this group hug does not include Federer. A girl has to draw the line somewhere Smile.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 04:28 PM »

don't worry tj if Andy wins W it will mean smugfed is nowhere in sight. He'll already be back in Switzerland licking his wounds
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #20 on: June 23, 2013, 04:29 PM »

If Andy wins Wimbles I will initiate a group hug with everyone in sight, including any Andy-come lately Smile.

Just to make it clear though, this group hug does not include Federer. A girl has to draw the line somewhere Smile.
Perhaps we could have Federer kissing your feet Wink and a kiss
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 04:30 PM »

Perhaps we could have Federer kissing your feet Wink and a kiss
andy's feet more like it michelle
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #22 on: June 23, 2013, 04:41 PM »

andy's feet more like it michelle
Him as well.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #23 on: June 23, 2013, 04:49 PM »

If Andy wins Wimbledon I'll volunteer to hold Federer down while he kisses Andy's feet. That might be fun Smile.

If Andy wins he can kiss anything of mine he wishes, I'm not fussed  Whistle.
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #24 on: June 23, 2013, 04:54 PM »

I agree with everything you say Ruthie, the Murray Haters can go onto other sites to feed their bile. 
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 01:43 AM »

Look, you have to realise that the amount of hate towards Andy is due to his ability in proving them wrong every time, first it was "will never beat the other 3 in a slam" then it was "he will never make a final of a slam" then "he will never win a slam" followed by "his slam win was a fluke" "he will never beat Fed in a slam" and finally we have "he will never win ANOTHER slam" I take great comfort in knowing that he makes nonsense of their opiniated bilge time and time again.

There is also the fact that the hate he receives is usually from supporters of the other big 3, and it's purely because he gets under their skin, it should be taken as a compliment in a weird sort of way because i can't think of anybody else that gets as much stick as Andy does, people like Ferrer or Tsonga usually get "aww bless him, he really tries, and what fun they are too watch, i admire their work ethic" etc etc mainly because they don't see them as much as a threat to their heroes as Andy is.

The TLDR version, f*** em
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #26 on: June 24, 2013, 01:29 PM »

Djokovic is largely hated too by the Federer/Nadal contingent.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #27 on: June 24, 2013, 02:12 PM »

Djokovic is largely hated too by the Federer/Nadal contingent.

Indeed, and for the same reasons as with Andy, i admire Andy and Novak for succeding for breaking up their love in, the gloryhounds of course will just point out that it's due to Fed's age and Rafa's knees.
IP Logged
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 02:13 PM »

I don't give a flying flock about the haters now. Stopped listening a while back. I do believe they are in the minority now anyway.

Being a Scot in Surrey i have noticed a pole shift from even a year ago, people here coming out for Andy more than i have ever known!!!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: The Anti Troll, Ignorant and Halfwit Ammunition Locker! « Reply #29 on: June 24, 2013, 02:19 PM »

^ You're right Hugo! I think his after losing the final speech at Wimbledon, followed by him beating Fed on the same court just 4 weeks later to take Olympic Gold, definately made a huge difference and we might see a few more now, after the BBC documentary last night!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »