Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  The cheek
Pages: [1] Reply

The cheek

Just read an article saying and I quote

' Even Britain has a rising star (yes, really), in Andy Murray'

I think they r a being fcuking t@£%s
IP Logged

lol - its fair enough - at least they're giving Andy credit for being a star in the making!! I think it depends on the way you read it.....

Where it from?
IP Logged

there is no need for stupid a remarks like that! ranting  where is that quote from???
IP Logged

I think they're insulting Britain rather than Andy and thats kinda fair enough - theres been no new tennis talent come through in the last 10 years....
IP Logged

Yeah it is a fair comment Smile
IP Logged

i have no problem with them saying that. but was it really necesary to use such sarcasm confused
IP Logged

Being highly sarcastic myself in RL i'm going to have to disagree with you, although it is the 'lowest form of wit'.
IP Logged

I love sarcasm when used appropriately, especially the way it is used in Scrubs!
IP Logged

Scrubs is absolute GENIUS! I love it, so so so funny, especially Dr. Cox. Smile Nice to see that it deals with serious stuff too - that episode when Brendan Fraser guests is absolutely heartbreaking...
IP Logged

Yeah Dr Cox is awesome, favourite character by far.
IP Logged

yeah sure,i mean that's just my opinion but i understand where you are coming from. i supose it is just the way you interpret it.
anyway about scrubs, i have never seen it!  #-o
IP Logged

Quote from: "red?"
Just read an article saying and I quote

' Even Britain has a rising star (yes, really), in Andy Murray'

I think they r a being fcuking t@£%s

Let me guess ............... An Aussie paper by any chance ???
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply