Andy has one San Jose and moved to 47th. Although most of these are obvious, I thought of compiling these-
1. 3 Brits in top 50. I dont know when was the last time this happened as the only Brits to have cracked 50 for quite a few years are Tim and Greg. Only other people with decent rankings were Jeremy Bates and Martin Lee I guess.
2. He is only 7 places from Brit number 1.
3. If he performs properly in the next two tournies, he may get his first seed as early as Miami Masters.
4. Now he can take part in any ATP event he wants barring the last two Masters.The cut off at some rare tour events are as high as around 55 sometimes.
5. This one is most obvious--- Everyone in the tour respects him now. I guess he can stop the Fed Express within their next three meetings(An optimist I am