Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  The Murray-O-Meter
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 Reply

The Murray-O-Meter

Should it not be 2 sets to love by now? lol
IP Logged
TCK

I'm going along the lines of one game for the first six slams, then each slam after that is a set.  Mostly because it's a bit awkward to put TCK leads 4 games to love second set, first set TCK.
IP Logged

Get that £10 ready! Little tongue man

I feel fairly confident it will happen this Wimbledon if not at RG cmon yeah
IP Logged

Remind me - you bet he'd win one?
IP Logged
TCK

not at RG cmon yeah
Indeed.
IP Logged

If he doesn't do it at Wimbledon then I'm really going to be tempted to pay up rather than ask for an extension. Hmmm....
IP Logged

My aswell just pay up. Betting him reach the 2nd week of a grand slam might give you more of a chance of winning. But even then, how likely has even that ever looked?
IP Logged

He's made week 2 twice!
IP Logged

He's made week 2 twice!

When?
IP Logged

Well, he's reached the 4th round 3 times, and thats played on the Sunday and Monday. But I think the 4th round is always called the second week.
IP Logged

I was thinking second week in real terms.
IP Logged

Oh, you're getting the talk off to a tee now! Very Happy
IP Logged

He played two of his R4's on the Tuesday of the second week! R4 is week 2. Especially at Wimbledon where they don't play middle Sunday so R4 is always scheduled for week 2 proper! If you mean the finals say the finals, cause Week two includes R4.
IP Logged

He played two of his R4's on the Tuesday of the second week! R4 is week 2. Especially at Wimbledon where they don't play middle Sunday so R4 is always scheduled for week 2 proper! If you mean the finals say the finals, cause Week two includes R4.

You want to argue with the lady any more Mark?  Seems like a full definition in REAL TERMS to me (but what do I know Very Happy )
IP Logged

Indeed it does, my memory does not serve me well!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 Reply