Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  The Murray-O-Meter 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16 Go Down Reply
Author

The Murray-O-Meter

(Read 18696 times)
TCK
Challenger Level

A Miserable Little Pile Of BULL ****!

Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #30 on: July 02, 2006, 03:08 PM »

So, it seems like Murray isn't crashing and burning this Wimbledon as I expected him to.  I'm quite disappointed I haven't put the marker on the Murray-O-Meter yet.

However Mark, if you think that Murray is going to get past Hewitt or Nadal, you're kidding yourself.
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #31 on: July 02, 2006, 04:48 PM »

i think he has a chance .... of course he does ... he just knocked out 2time fanalist in 2 staright sets !!!  =D> if its not this year there is always next year and then the u.s open . which i feel is andys best surface ... i think u will be giving mark 20 pound soon
IP Logged
Smoo7h
Challenger Level

CRAAANKY!

Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #32 on: July 02, 2006, 05:53 PM »

Mark your a delusional noob. COME ON CRAB-BOY =D>
IP Logged
arka
Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #33 on: July 02, 2006, 06:10 PM »

I think that Andy will win more than one Grand Slam event before the deadline. Smile
IP Logged
Smoo7h
Challenger Level

CRAAANKY!

Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #34 on: July 02, 2006, 06:57 PM »

i admire your believe arka, you believe in the very improbable   =D>Whistle
IP Logged
arka
Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #35 on: July 02, 2006, 07:01 PM »

i admire your believe arka, you believe in the very improbable   =D>Whistle

No.

I believe in the obvious. Smile
IP Logged
Smoo7h
Challenger Level

CRAAANKY!

Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #36 on: July 02, 2006, 07:03 PM »

ha! u believed england would win the world cup Think and you believe your british  Whistle
IP Logged
arka
Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #37 on: July 02, 2006, 07:07 PM »

ha! u believed england would win the world cup Think

Cant help it if we play against cheats.

and you believe your british  Whistle

Thats right. Surprised
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #38 on: July 02, 2006, 07:07 PM »

And he thinks Nadal is crap. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #39 on: July 02, 2006, 07:38 PM »

And he thinks Nadal is crap. Rolling Eyes

lol i new someone would get that one in   =D>

arka is a bit of a dreamer ( in a good way )
IP Logged
arka
Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #40 on: July 02, 2006, 09:35 PM »

arka is a bit of a dreamer ( in a good way )

Am I?? confused
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

We have unlimited juice?This party is off the hook

Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #41 on: July 02, 2006, 10:19 PM »

ooowwwwwwwwwwwwww murray for the finals!! yahooo
IP Logged
Smoo7h
Challenger Level

CRAAANKY!

Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #42 on: July 03, 2006, 05:01 PM »

the bets still on  =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
IP Logged
TCK
Challenger Level

A Miserable Little Pile Of BULL ****!

Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #43 on: July 03, 2006, 05:06 PM »

For such an "easy route to the finals", Murray sure did mess up, didn't he?

I'll add to the Murray-O-Meter when I get home from work, but it looks like you lose.  Good day sir.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to extend this bet to anyone else on these forums.  Can you guys back up your words?
IP Logged
arka
Re: Guys and Gals, I need your assistance « Reply #44 on: July 03, 2006, 05:08 PM »

I'd also like to take this opportunity to extend this bet to anyone else on these forums.  Can you guys back up your words?

Its a pity that I dont have ten pounds, wont be able to send it to Britain even if I had it, and dont place bets in any case.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »