Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  the new henman hill
Poll
if and when henman hill is renamed what should it be called?  (Voting closed: November 27, 2005, 05:57 PM)
murray mount - 9 (52.9%)
mount murray - 1 (5.9%)
murrayfield - 6 (35.3%)
another(please specify) - 1 (5.9%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply

the new henman hill

Quote

ok theres been a wee bit of discussion on this so we should have a vote
IP Logged
Quote

Murray's Mount - sounds best I think.
IP Logged
Quote

Definatley MurrayField, I am sure that is what Andy said he wanted.
IP Logged
Quote

How can you like MurrayField? it sounds so horrible to the ear and doesn't come off the tongue like Murray's Mount or Mount Murray.
IP Logged
Quote

roflmao
Mount Murray has got a second meaning apparently so I'm going with Murray mount
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "dentie"
roflmao
Mount Murray has got a second meaning apparently so I'm going with Murray mount


goodjob
IP Logged
Quote

murrayfield does trip off the tongue.you would know that if ur a rugby fan
IP Logged
Quote

Boo!  ranting  no  pullhair whack  hammer
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "Josh"
Definatley MurrayField, I am sure that is what Andy said he wanted.


At wimbledon Sue barker said to Andy that she came up with MurrayField but he replied that he didn't like it and prefered Murray's Mount because of the alliteration. I've gotta agree with him on this one, it deffinately sounds the best, though for me it'll always be Henman Hill
IP Logged
Quote

does anyone remember it before henman.did it ever have another name?
IP Logged
Quote

As far as I can remember it was just The Hill.
IP Logged
Quote

Definitly Murray Mount.. from the numerous times ive been on it - it really doesn't suit the name field. Bit to low-key.. for a really great place like that. yahooo
Glad it's not Henman Hill anymore - rhymes to much.  :P
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "top_spin"
Definitly Murray Mount.. from the numerous times ive been on it - it really doesn't suit the name field. Bit to low-key.. for a really great place like that. yahooo
Glad it's not Henman Hill anymore - rhymes to much.  :P


High five Julia!  hug
IP Logged
Quote

boo hammer  pokey  whack up with murrayfield
IP Logged
Quote

Autch, that eye-poking hurts...
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply