Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  This has probably been covered... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

This has probably been covered...

(Read 573 times)
PaulosDeKathos

This has probably been covered... « on: September 10, 2012, 11:19 AM »

Hey,

This has probably been covered already.  But I am at work and have limited time to search through threads and such, so please forgive me.

If I wanted to watch the Tennis this evening, which is the easiest and best way to do it?

I mean I think Eurosport is showing it, but if I pay for Eurosport, it means i have eurosport for a month and not even sure what the hell they show normally.

I know Sky Sports have it too but again, it means having a sports channel i won't watch regularly enough!

Is there free and legal ways perhaps I could watch the US open with out it being all choppy and crappy?

I do hope you can help

Ta

IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: This has probably been covered... « Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 11:46 AM »

Hey,

This has probably been covered already.  But I am at work and have limited time to search through threads and such, so please forgive me.

If I wanted to watch the Tennis this evening, which is the easiest and best way to do it?

I mean I think Eurosport is showing it, but if I pay for Eurosport, it means i have eurosport for a month and not even sure what the hell they show normally.

I know Sky Sports have it too but again, it means having a sports channel i won't watch regularly enough!

Is there free and legal ways perhaps I could watch the US open with out it being all choppy and crappy?

I do hope you can help

Ta

Hello. Smile

You have a few options.

- Join Bet365 and deposit £5 and watch the stream online (it's decent quality and has commentary but not great)

- Pay the monthly fee (£5) for Eurosport Player and watch it online. Just cancel your subscription tomorrow so you're only charged for one month. Much better quality of stream this way, but you may have to listen to Mats Wilander, which is an affliction I wouldn't wish on my own worst enemy.

- Be a dodgy individual and watch an unauthorised stream online. Free, but likely for the stream to be removed half way through the match, as it is illegal.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: This has probably been covered... « Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 11:50 AM »

I don't think Eurosport Player will be showing the match live. OK if you want to watch it later in the week....
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: This has probably been covered... « Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 11:52 AM »

You're right actually - Eurosport not showing the final live, so scrap option 2!
IP Logged
PaulosDeKathos

Re: This has probably been covered... « Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 12:04 PM »

Brilliant so 2 options...Glad I was told about the eurosport player business though because I was just about to subscribe!

Haha, Is Mats Wilander worse than Andrew Castle(I don't like him much, or Virginia Wade)?? LMAO

So it looks like I might have to give Wirgin Wedia a call and get Eurosport or something lol.  After the Olympics/Paralympics and such, we have decided though that we would actually watch more sport anyway if we could (Well I knew I would, but my wife has discovered she would too - RESULT)

IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: This has probably been covered... « Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 12:21 PM »

In my opinion the best option is to use Bet365 because it's unlimited livestreams for any sport for your fiver and the subscription doesn't expire or anything, you can watch anything as long as you have £5 in your account.  It requires a computer and a good internet connection though, depends if you would prefer to watch on TV.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: This has probably been covered... « Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 12:27 PM »

Brilliant so 2 options...Glad I was told about the eurosport player business though because I was just about to subscribe!

Haha, Is Mats Wilander worse than Andrew Castle(I don't like him much, or Virginia Wade)?? LMAO

So it looks like I might have to give Wirgin Wedia a call and get Eurosport or something lol.  After the Olympics/Paralympics and such, we have decided though that we would actually watch more sport anyway if we could (Well I knew I would, but my wife has discovered she would too - RESULT)

I don't think Eurosport are showing the final at all tonight - Sky have the exclusive rights. I agree about Bet365 being a good option - I watch tennis on there quite a bit and the streams are always good quality. Another option is livescorehunter.com but the streams on there aren't always the best quality.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: This has probably been covered... « Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 12:28 PM »

Or get a proxy and watch it on the US Open website.. ahem.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »