Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  time of murrays match
Pages: [1] Reply

time of murrays match

Quote

does anyone know what time murray will start
IP Logged
Quote

No, Malisse is coming to the end of the qst set, then a doubles then Andy.
IP Logged
Quote

expect it should be quite a long wait... Frown mallisse is still battling out, then a doubles....
we may be here all night  :P
IP Logged
Quote

Im guessing about 9-10
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "top_spin"
expect it should be quite a long wait... Frown mallisse is still battling out, then a doubles....
we may be here all night  :P


Think we are use to that lately lol
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "Josh"
No, Malisse is coming to the end of the qst set, then a doubles then Andy.


Malisse has now lost his singles match.Doubles then Andy
IP Logged
Quote

Nice- I can feel the excitement around here
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Nice- I can feel the excitement around here


Yep it's building Smile
IP Logged
Quote

Not on TV unfortunately, is there a live scoring thing anywhere?
IP Logged
Quote

http://www.atptennis.com/memphis/
IP Logged
Quote

rats i'm damn blind, i didn't see the 'Click Here for Live Scores' link before lol

Cheers
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "Waveforce"
rats i'm damn blind, i didn't see the 'Click Here for Live Scores' link before lol

Cheers


I think most of us missed that one Smile

It's actually a pretty good Livescore system. Other tournaments take note.... Better still copy Rotterdam and show a live TV stream from every tournament!
IP Logged
Quote

lol no probs
IP Logged
Quote

Also http://livescore.com/tennis.dll
but that's not as good as the memphis official website one. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply