Murray in 2 - 11 (36.7%)
Murray in 3 - 17 (56.7%)
Raonic in 2 - 0 (0%)
Raonic in 3 - 2 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] Reply

Tokyo 2012 SF: Murray vs Raonic - Sat 06 Oct

LOVE this.So,so much Smile
Are you condoning the killing of innocent racquets?
IP Logged

^Either that or just stringing you along.
IP Logged

Hahaha,no,no!Just loved the phrasing of it Smile
IP Logged

So fatigue then, as I said?

But you also mentioned 'back problem'. I thought it was quite obvious that he couldn’t serve well over a longer period of time (Tipsy, Andy and finally, Nishikori), which I thought was quite interesting, because as the time went along, his serves were becoming more and more ineffective. So he has quite a bit of challenge in his hand if he faces these kinds of players in a row given any tournament and would be hard for him to especially win a Slam, since there, he’d face one too many great players in succession in later rounds. 
IP Logged

Are you condoning the killing of innocent racquets?

Innocent? Innocent? It was the racquet's fault that he lost, it just had to die!
IP Logged

Innocent? Innocent? It was the racquet's fault that he lost, it just had to die!
Right! That's it, defect, sub-standard racquets. I knew we'd find the real reason for Andys loss!

Why didnt I think of that?
IP Logged

But you also mentioned 'back problem'. I thought it was quite obvious that he couldn’t serve well over a longer period of time (Tipsy, Andy and finally, Nishikori), which I thought was quite interesting, because as the time went along, his serves were becoming more and more ineffective. So he has quite a bit of challenge in his hand if he faces these kinds of players in a row given any tournament and would be hard for him to especially win a Slam, since there, he’d face one too many great players in succession in later rounds. 
I didn't 'mention' it, I just questioned if he had one or if it was fatigue.
IP Logged

Right! That's it, defect, sub-standard racquets. I knew we'd find the real reason for Andys loss!

Why didnt I think of that?
Think
IP Logged

I didn't 'mention' it, I just questioned if he had one or if it was fatigue.

That settles it then.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] Reply