Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Tokyo R1 Murray - Monfils
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20 Reply

Tokyo R1 Murray - Monfils

1-0
IP Logged

Who's up for match report then? Whistle

This is going to be short and sweet, whatever the result lol
IP Logged

I thought following would be easier now he has got his GS, I was wrong it is a stressful as ever. I want him to slaughter all in his path now - going through other players  like a scythe through a cornfield.

Trouble is that it isn't easy when someone serves like Karlovic. You can't run through them easily, you just have to drive them mad bit by painful bit. Andy can do that and I bet he is lol.
IP Logged

1-1
IP Logged

Another TB?  8-}
IP Logged

2-1
IP Logged

Trouble is that it isn't easy when someone serves like Karlovic. You can't run through them easily, you just have to drive them mad bit by painful bit. Andy can do that and I bet he is lol.

I know I do feel like a bit of a spoilt brat at times. Two months ago I would have been grateful for any colour medal from the Olympics, crucifying Fed to get the singles Gold would have been unthinkable riches. He does that, throws in a bonus Silver and then chucks in his first GS by way of an encore, and it's still not enough. I want bagels by the tournament full. I know I am not being reasonable. I suppose it's just I want all of the other players to dread coping him in a draw.
IP Logged

2-2
IP Logged

3-2 nother quicky for Andy
IP Logged

By the scores it doesn't look like this match is too interesting though. probably not missing much
IP Logged

Love game, Andy
IP Logged

I know I do feel like a bit of a spoilt brat at times. Two months ago I would have been grateful for any colour medal from the Olympics, crucifying Fed to get the singles Gold would have been unthinkable riches. He does that, throws in a bonus Silver and then chucks in his first GS by way of an encore, and it's still not enough. I want bagels by the tournament full. I know I am not being reasonable. I suppose it's just I want all of the other players to dread coping him in a draw.
But they always say a 1st round is the time to cop a top player.  K will know that Andy is rusty in that he's not played a match for 3 weeks and will be out for revenge as someone said earlier.  What is frustrating is not being able to see HOW Andy is playing.  Hate livescore really.  Can't watch it; can't tear myself away completely.  doh
IP Logged

Yay!!!
IP Logged

By the scores it doesn't look like this match is too interesting though. probably not missing much
Didn't expect it to be laundry.  These huge servers suck the life out of the game.
IP Logged

3-3 very speedy serving this match
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20 Reply