Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko
Poll
Murray vs Lacko: Predictions
Murray in 2
Murray in 3
Lacko in 2
Lacko in 3

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15 Reply

Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko

http://en.rakutenopen.com/Tennis/Media/Videos/Uploaded/2012/10/2/Tokyo-2012---Tuesday-Interview-Murray.aspx - here it is. Just found it on the tournament's website.
IP Logged

Thanks Muzza fan2012 ... but I don't understand english spoken well enough... but I can read ^^
IP Logged

Any idea what time this will start?

Scheduled for 7am UK time, and if i remember correctly from last year, there were no televised matches from Japan until the Thursday...

http://www.flashscores.co.uk/match/dKo8GVJ3/?of=uk#match-summary
IP Logged

If it's fourth on surely it will be later than 7am?  Today's started just before 8am and it was 3rd on.
IP Logged
Caz

That was hilarious.....I think he only got to answer 3 questions!  lmao Thanks MF!
IP Logged

If it's fourth on surely it will be later than 7am?  Today's started just before 8am and it was 3rd on.

Flashscores seem to allow 1 hr 20min per match (starting 3am), so it's very likely to be later than 7
IP Logged

When the umpire says so.
That's a Robbie style comment  Smile w00t
IP Logged

Eyebrow raise.
IP Logged

I hope it is 7am because I'm back at school tomorrow and I would like to actually watch the scores.
IP Logged

Like the interview but Judy will be having a word about Andy not tieing his shoelaces!
IP Logged

Eyebrow raise.
Sorry Robbie.  Rolling Eyes Are we still friends?
IP Logged

I imagine it will be 9am ish, but being 4th on it really is quite unpredictable.
IP Logged

Andy seemed to have a new found confidence in that interview, he was even prompting the interviewer! He was very composed and relaxed.
IP Logged

Good Luck Andy, can't be up for the live update but I will be sending good vibes from my dreams....need to have a brain at work.

May the force be with you Golden Grand Slam boy!!
IP Logged

I suspect there will be live streams on sites such as LiveScoreHunter or SportLemon not sure about TV coverage in the UK though.

Well I hope it's better than the coverage from yesterday's match Whistle  None of the usual suspects had it doh

* Murray vs Lacko.JPG (114.73 KB, 847x842 - viewed 105 times.)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15 Reply