Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Murray vs Lacko: Predictions
Murray in 2
Murray in 3
Lacko in 2
Lacko in 3

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15 Go Down Reply
Author

Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko

(Read 5174 times)
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #90 on: October 03, 2012, 10:31 AM »

Up next is

アンディ・マレー

Found the official broadcaster but can't see any links Very Sad
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #91 on: October 03, 2012, 10:32 AM »

Stream link anyone?

Not anywhere search nah
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #92 on: October 03, 2012, 10:35 AM »

Andy to serve
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #93 on: October 03, 2012, 10:35 AM »

Translation of the write up of this match from the official broadcasters site lol

Murray defeated Karurobitchi "service ace master" in the first round on Tuesday, but the appearance of every day. Sea otter strong opponent of the indoor hard court. Play tennis without a decent Alberto Ramos sagacity clay, in the first round to reach the second round victory.

Often took the medical timeout Murray hurt the waist in the middle of the first round, but worrisome somewhat, and to deal with "Karurobitchi According to himself, forced the movement of the moment, I twisted a little in that time that the problem of "not only. Rather, he said, "that was to win over the United States, was renamed the goal that the state had to concentrate all for the sake of winning a Grand Slam title ever, fought to concentrate at all times throughout the year," and for Murray, after the first tournament of the new targeted this Ariake. Stumbled in the second round blunder like I should absolutely want to avoid. Was maintained higher concentration of Karurobitchi against. I should be able to firmly fight Nui even this second round.

To be honest, there is a combination to predict adverse Murray at the stage of pre-hard, but, conversely, it could be said to fans who want to enjoy the tennis colorful Malay and card recommended.

Sea otter is to find a chance to win against Murray now, what is required perfect from the beginning to the end of the game, continue to maintain a high probability of a first strike force of good. But a place called, or if Mochikomere in head-to-head, I can say it now If that happens, game tactics and speed between dense and good players will also enjoy a hard coat. It is one game that you would like to see in the way of enjoying each.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #94 on: October 03, 2012, 10:37 AM »

thanks tt and Caz.   The advantage of the slower one is that you can have it open while doing other things on the pc and as I'm trying to write something I don't want to have to keep switching so I guess I'll stay with that for the moment.  So no rematch between Andy and Chardy then and in any case won't count any chickens given Andy jet lagged and stiff it seems.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #95 on: October 03, 2012, 10:39 AM »

Translation of the write up of this match from the official broadcasters site lol

Murray defeated Karurobitchi "service ace master" in the first round on Tuesday, but the appearance of every day. Sea otter strong opponent of the indoor hard court. Play tennis without a decent Alberto Ramos sagacity clay, in the first round to reach the second round victory.

Often took the medical timeout Murray hurt the waist in the middle of the first round, but worrisome somewhat, and to deal with "Karurobitchi According to himself, forced the movement of the moment, I twisted a little in that time that the problem of "not only. Rather, he said, "that was to win over the United States, was renamed the goal that the state had to concentrate all for the sake of winning a Grand Slam title ever, fought to concentrate at all times throughout the year," and for Murray, after the first tournament of the new targeted this Ariake. Stumbled in the second round blunder like I should absolutely want to avoid. Was maintained higher concentration of Karurobitchi against. I should be able to firmly fight Nui even this second round.

To be honest, there is a combination to predict adverse Murray at the stage of pre-hard, but, conversely, it could be said to fans who want to enjoy the tennis colorful Malay and card recommended.

Sea otter is to find a chance to win against Murray now, what is required perfect from the beginning to the end of the game, continue to maintain a high probability of a first strike force of good. But a place called, or if Mochikomere in head-to-head, I can say it now If that happens, game tactics and speed between dense and good players will also enjoy a hard coat. It is one game that you would like to see in the way of enjoying each.
I think they need to change their translators quick
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #96 on: October 03, 2012, 10:42 AM »

And it's under-way 15-0
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #97 on: October 03, 2012, 10:43 AM »

MON' ANDY!
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #98 on: October 03, 2012, 10:43 AM »

Ruthie open a copy of the browser and put it into windowed mode then place the scores just on that.That way you can tile the browser windows and have the scores up while browsing the rest of the internet or doing whatever else.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #99 on: October 03, 2012, 10:44 AM »

Anyway 1st game to Andy! Smile
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #100 on: October 03, 2012, 10:44 AM »

I think they need to change their translators quick

I used google translator.  I couldn't find the button that said English lol

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #101 on: October 03, 2012, 10:45 AM »

cmonandy though I may not be able to keep my eyes open to watch yawn
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #102 on: October 03, 2012, 10:46 AM »

Andy already at 0-30, this match is surely gonna be easy though
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #103 on: October 03, 2012, 10:48 AM »

0-40, nice start Smile I think it might be a little easier to break today :P
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #104 on: October 03, 2012, 10:48 AM »

MON' ANDY!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »