Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko
Poll
Murray vs Lacko: Predictions
Murray in 2
Murray in 3
Lacko in 2
Lacko in 3

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 15 Reply

Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko

And that's 2-0
IP Logged

C'mon Andy!!
IP Logged

lol this match is already over :d
IP Logged

3-0, well this looks like another quick match anyway. shouldn't tire Andy out too much. Lacko is gonna struggle to win points.
IP Logged

Love game, Andy
IP Logged

Is Andy trying to break some kind of record for the shortest match ever on the Tour?
IP Logged

0-40, nice start Smile I think it might be a little easier to break today :P

Just looking at the stats and noticed that Andy broke to love blink 

cmonandy
IP Logged

Is Andy trying to break some kind of record for the shortest match ever on the Tour?

He'd best get a move on then, only 19 minutes left!

Greg Rusedski set a tournament record in the second round of the 1996 Sydney International when he defeated Carsten Arriens in 29 minutes, 6–0, 6–0.
IP Logged

lol 0-40 again
IP Logged

4-0 oh wow this is a whitewash
IP Logged

Love game, Andy
IP Logged

Embarrassing.  Lacko only won 1 point in 4 games and none on his own serve!
IP Logged

Another interesting factoid:-

There have been 6 best-of-five-set matches which have lasted 18 games in the Open era. This is the shortest possible length for a best-of-five-set men's singles match without retirements or defaults.

Guess who's not on that list Whistle and someone that is Very Happy
IP Logged

Ruthie open a copy of the browser and put it into windowed mode then place the scores just on that.That way you can tile the browser windows and have the scores up while browsing the rest of the internet or doing whatever else.
a bit technical for me I'm afraid Laundry but thanks anyway.  Still looks like Andy doing just great - keep it up.
IP Logged

He'd best get a move on then, only 19 minutes left!

Greg Rusedski set a tournament record in the second round of the 1996 Sydney International when he defeated Carsten Arriens in 29 minutes, 6–0, 6–0.

Oh wow lol. I was kidding, but that's fun to know lol.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 15 Reply