Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Murray vs Lacko: Predictions
Murray in 2
Murray in 3
Lacko in 2
Lacko in 3

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Down Reply
Author

Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko

(Read 5259 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #195 on: October 03, 2012, 05:38 PM »

I love it when he plays like that because he seems to just relax and play.

My fave, relaxed, fun Andy match was against Llodra at AO. It was almost like an exhibition match. Very Happy
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #196 on: October 03, 2012, 05:42 PM »

My fave, relaxed, fun Andy match was against Llodra at AO. It was almost like an exhibition match. Very Happy

Oh yes, absolutely. Great match, really good fun, and played in a lovely spirit.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #197 on: October 03, 2012, 05:47 PM »

Oh, I must be a horrible person lol. I love watching Andy thrashing opponents. One of my favourites is the semi's from Queen's last year, when Andy thrashed Roddick.

I love it when he plays like that because he seems to just relax and play.
Oh yeah I loved that match, might watch that again.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #198 on: October 03, 2012, 06:04 PM »

Doesn't show Llodra literally throwing in the towel at the end unfortunately.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #199 on: October 03, 2012, 06:11 PM »

Has the full Roddick / Murray queens match been posted anywhere?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #200 on: October 03, 2012, 06:21 PM »

I loved that Llodra match. So much better then the other matches that were taking place that day and probably the funniest match of AO when it comes down to enjoyment and great shots.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #201 on: October 03, 2012, 06:22 PM »

I also enjoyed the Kukushkin match. that was a thrashing 6-1 6-1 1-0 RET.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #202 on: October 03, 2012, 06:29 PM »

Andy won  Very Happy  yay.  Late post  Smile
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #203 on: October 03, 2012, 06:41 PM »

loved both the Llodra and Roddick matches as in both Andy displayed his shot-making skills and as you say looked like he was really enjoying himself. In Roddick match looked totally 'in the zone'.  Have just ordered both of them together with USO final from the dvd treasure trove.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #204 on: October 03, 2012, 08:15 PM »

Will anyone who gets the Olympic Final and the US Open finals let me know who the commentators are on them. I would still like to hear John Mac's commentary. I have got my Sky+ recordings, but might invest in a good quality recording if it has different commentators.
Thanks.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #205 on: October 03, 2012, 08:17 PM »

Prodigy put up a link to the Olympic Final on youtube with John Mac's commentary-it was the Monfils thread,I think.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #206 on: October 03, 2012, 08:56 PM »

Will anyone who gets the Olympic Final and the US Open finals let me know who the commentators are on them. I would still like to hear John Mac's commentary. I have got my Sky+ recordings, but might invest in a good quality recording if it has different commentators.
Thanks.

On the DVD of the Olympic final it is Andrew Castle and Tim Henman in commentary.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #207 on: October 03, 2012, 08:57 PM »

Oh yeah I loved that match, might watch that again.

I did, the other night!
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #208 on: October 03, 2012, 09:07 PM »

Doesn't show Llodra literally throwing in the towel at the end unfortunately.

Fabulous match.  I'm looking forward to seeing these two playing in the Seniors - only after Andy has had another 10 years on the regular tour of course!
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko « Reply #209 on: October 03, 2012, 09:46 PM »

Smegging! Very Happy
What does "smegging" mean?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »